Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

still 330k silver, but mobs hp raise from 30k+ to 60k

my scout just lv200 with lowbies +5khasti lv5 green gem…

i canot do 20k per hit like in the video…

its gonna increase 30min now to 45min farm time…

edit
its okay, huehuehue~
no more lowbies farmer anymore… awaiting dun130 information

it’s actually just 40k isn’t it (3~ 5k more.)

I have a slightly off-topic, or maybe on, question.
Do Koreans still complete the 2x Pendulum Gimmick in Evac, and if so, has it been changed to only give Stamina Pills?

I noticed that it only gives me Stamina Pills since the last maintenance, could it be a current tweak in kToS that we got early in iToS? [similar to reduced 240 DG Silver gain]

PS: The reason I’m asking is because I’ve done this Pendulum gimmick since it was introduced and I’ve never had an entire week yield nothing but 2x Stamina Pills per day (normally I’ll get Lv1/2 Gem Abrasives at least).

I’ve been doing it even now, it still gives level 1,2 and 3.

but yes, it seems to have been tweaked.

1 Like

Thanks, I needed someone else to confirm otherwise.
:smiley:
All three (3) capable characters that I ran there, gave me nothing but Stamina Pills for 5 days. Nothing as horrible as that outcome has ever happened to me before.

I meant to say 290 by the way :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah, you’re not the only one worrying

the guy also asked

I wonder if they really lowered it and by how much if yes

or you know, maybe we all just got rnged

my 2 characters today though got 1x Lv1 /1x level 2 / 2x stamina pills.

Hmm, looks like the chances of getting a Stamina Pill was increased. I roughly figured that it was 50% SPill / 35% Lv1GA / 10% Lv2GA / 5% Lv3GA based on my enormous sample size (not hard numbers, just an observation).

Kinda feels like Stamina Pill was set to over 50% now.

I haven’t done this since getting L3 abbrasive then all stamina pills for 2 weeks straight hahaha

Any new vídeo about the new Corsair 3 ? Grinding, bossing, mercenary… ( I already saw the oldests here)

Fatal Fart

2 Likes

Was there a patch in Korea that granted players 10% additional defense per rank? I was trying to discern how this player’s defensive stats were possible given their equipment:

Insanely high defenses (3’000 physical, 2’600 magical) while only using four Nuale cards, common gear, hats that lack magic/physical defense (a different video shows the stats of the one she has equipped), and no armor Transcendence sans T1 Grynas Leggings. Heck, they’re even using Agni Necklace which provides no magic defense at all.

6 Likes

@Veritas Yes, they received 10% additional Mdef and Pdef per rank. It is the same in JTOS. We have yet to see this update on ITOS.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Finally!!!

That makes sooo frigging much sense so we can keep up with the monsters (m.)Atk growth. I just wish they did something to the imbalance between monsters def and magic def now.

nothing to see in this week’s ktos maintenance …
boring

So let me get this straight :
First they give monsters ugly amounts of atk/matk, only to add in another patch that counteracts that by increasing players def/mdef to crazy amounts… what was the point of monsters having monsters high atk/matk in the first place?
IMO they could just remove the def/mdef bonus per rank aswell as reduce the crazy atk/matk increase of monsters, it would end up in a similar result, without any stupid atk-increase/def-counterincrease-squabbling.

No one should be upset about stats scaling with rank. It makes the game easier to balance.

do you really think it makes sense monsters making 10k damage with no way to counter that? defense in this game is WAAAY too expensive in itos, this patch just makes sense to make it easier on us.
You essnetially can’t get good mdef without nuaele cards.

I think you misunderstood me. I did not mean that monsters having superhigh atk without any way to counter it should be ok.

My point was that increasing monsters atk to stupid levels like 10k atk is pointless if shortly afterwards the developer is giving players likre +80% def at Rank 8 with a patch, making the increase of monsters atk pointless.
The more sensible thing, if monsters atk is too high, would be to just lower monsters atk to a point where we don’t need that extra rank-dependant def bonus in the first place.

3 Likes

That’s not completely true.
Increament of base damage while giving players multiplier for defense gives more value to gear. I guess IMC wants that you don’t get easy mode on every character with just trash gear in highlevel content - which is good imho.

3 Likes