Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

I really hope they do something about Scout C1-2 , too much of pointless skills. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

i was planing to get scout c1 for me to be able to get the cloaking. isn’t useful? or should i just pick another one?

2 Likes

Cloaking is totally useful, especially if you plan to go for Rogue.

Yes, Scout C1 IS useful, mostly cuz of Cloaking and BEHBEHBEHBEHBYAAH!!!

6 Likes

Companion isnt gaining jack for me either.
So now I’ve got a Hunter taking up a slot and a pet taking up another slot
lol wtf.

Technically swordsman has all 20 classes revealed as well (with Retiarii textures in the files).

I’m not sure about the red, but the Seal never worked in Demon Prison. It’s only worked in West Siauliai Woods and Apsimesti Crossroads for me so far.

“Retiarii” that’s a roman gladiator right?

it does worked. I dont know the time for krOBT. but in iCBT2, it can be used at 7pm EST.

Something about using fishing net as a weapon, last time I read about it xD

[Fixes]

1. Memory Capacity Operations
  2. Fixed issue where Pardoner’s Spell Shop buffs were still being overwritten by regular buffs.
  3. Companion not gaining any experience if the player isn’t mounted on it.
  4. Some attributes being abnormally disabled in some regions & channels.
  5. Fixed terrain height problems abnormally disabling skills on the map Uskis Arable Land.
3 Likes

OMG
youtu.be/xoa-DlAYAVE
760k+

Ok got clarification from vid owner it is not a bug, but oracle skill ‘change’.
http://imgur.com/DR3GSd2

3 Likes

NeedsmoreThaumaturge/10

how to get Best Damage title?

eh? you mean Fire Property: Explosion and Ice Property: Slow?

Open that window that shows the monsters list, theres a damage ranking thru several of em. Get to the first place, then ull be rewarded with the title.

i mean what is the criteria to make Best Damage title/

Im not quite sure, but I believe u have to kill things with a single hit (often overkilling it)? Im in the same spot as u, as I never went after the achievement and Im telling u the same bit of info I was told once. Sry. :confused:

It’s that 0.05% x ?? jackpot? :open_mouth:

Still seems like a bug to me, the jackpot should simple make it like any other shiny, i guess

And shiny monsters don’t drop 750k that often (i guess)