Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

@Gwenyth
Highest chance to get monster with jackpot buff is 2.5% (0.05*attribute level 50)

@felipetomazellicresp
That is still in question but with a low success chance to get a jackpot monster by this skill it is very hard to test it.

I don’t know if it’s been changed, but you have to complete the Highlander Master’s hidden quest which involves breaking a Training Dummy somehow.

That’s what it used to be, at least.

thats a lot of silver… it takes me a week not even to get 760k

Thanks. I didn’t know, but wanted to be an oracle :slightly_smiling:

That’s like Abrakadabra from RO…

But a bit higher chance for usefull stuff.

A bit of a silly question but, aer Muskets one-handed or two-handed?
The tooltip on tosbase mentions it bascially being one-handed, but my brain has problems with that because its a goddamn musket.

1 Like

Quick druid question if anyone knows (didn’t want to make a thread for it) if you cast Chortasmata to make grass can you have Carnivory and Sterea Trofh both active on the grass or only one at a time (can’t over lap)?

Musket is 2H

1 Like

It takes time for us to receive our money from a market sell?
Can’t receive but there is a timer.

yup. they hold your silver coin for i dont know the reason.

Thats so goofy and I lost over 100k in taxes to boot -_-.

Anyone able to deciper 5 레뱅 괌숑스터?
Don’t know why it was added to ‘praise’

30% tax for non premium users.
And the hold up is, to prevent people from playing the market too much i think xD.

It’s actually really bad xD.

Let’s hope IMC wont do the market the same way.

Tbh token is cheap on market anyway dunno why people complains. 800k-1m silver for 30days.

Off course they’re investing/loaning your silver. The profit/interest collected are then used to cover market operation fees, in addition to the taxes. Like in any bank.

Even after getting top 1 damage you need to wait some days before you get the title. I think it’s a week and I lost mine after 3 days ;-;

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I know.

But that will change xD.

1mio is easy to farm, for an high level player.
But for a new leveled starter, who bought 1 mio silver with a token, its a huge boost.
(you’re lucky if you can make 100k in under a hour as a total noob. I farmed my swordy from 1 to 75 in 4 hours makeing 300k. Lot’s of 3~6k loot drops.)

It’s just another way to say “here you can buy silver with money”.
It’s not pay to win, as that is an ingame way to affiliate “guys with to much time” and “guys with too much money”. While IMC (or atm inkorea, Nexon) makes a buck of it.

I actually will sell such a token if i can get an boost onto my gear on under level 100.
A token isn’t even worth 1 hour work for me xD.
I have fun grinding. Seriously.

But “time spent” versus “money i could have earned” works well there xD.

I suspect, each month the price will increase xD.

–

Best money grind … was still either: buy in shop mats for 10 and sell them for 100 on market or personal trade.
Or simply farm them yourself, hopeing to drop a few monstergems to up your own stuff while selling a few tousands of these mats.

( i made 8k mats in under 1 hour once xD. Just tested how well i could do xD.)

That’s actually really a valid point.

5 hours or so?
30% of all earning from market subtracted.
Given that a normal player wont stay online 5 hours just for that … it’s about 20 or so hours, till he’s back from work to check on to it.

So they reduce the flow of money … aka “cash flow” by 30%~10% … And then take that rest out for 5~20 hours~

Others could have bought stuff with it, etc. That’s nice~

Am i the only one that thinks that this skill might be broken in conjunction with Linker’s JP>Knot?

its a one shot wonder is it that different then the Isa frost cloud combination?