Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Mercenary post in Fedimian. It’s a portal to the left side of the city.

I’ll wait, tyvm
/20char

Running out of topic a bit, what do you guys think?

we need a new topic ?

No xD it was related to what i wrote before i edit the post

I edited it again. With a link now ;p

1 Like

I believe i’ve got all the important stuff in at the moment, missing some things like boss names and whatnot since i’m not good with names( i try to cross-reference stuff to match the english database, but abit slow at it ) , so i’ll be revising those and some lines that i’ve not looked at ( think there’s only one). But skills are done for sure.

You can find the latest stuff here:

http://pastebin.com/UADedUNa

It’s around 90% finished, i still need to go over it again though so i can make it readable, feel free to give me some guidance in the right direction. :smiley:

10 Likes

There are 2 part of new notice this is 1st part.

A lot of change though :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Thank you ~ I was at first confused, the title of the 2nd one had part 2 and i thought it was integrated with both posts, haha.

(murder me now, i just spent 6hours writing an essay this morning )

1 Like

Yes you are the only person in the world who doesn’t know Korean sorry for your loss :S

Nah, we can’t murder you, we wouldn’t have translations without you, you’re a strong pillar to this community

But i can hurt you instead, if that’s what you want. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

It’s not just me, I receive heavy aide from our fellow forum members to improve the quality of the translations, It’s a team effort afterall!

3 Likes

So… No hurting? ;(

I’m already bewitched by a wugushi :blue_heart:

Your loss :unamused:

I assume the costumes still has class restrictions?

what clases are in the picture?

Wizards and Clerics both M/F

Archer’s are getting theirs in another update, according to the patch notes - so do not feel to left in the dark archers

1 Like

Wait… Wizards and archers, like in “both can use both” or like “one for each”? D;

pretty sure wizard is the middle 2 and cleric are the outside 2.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1. Energy Blast no longer Knocks down monsters.

Does this mean also players?
The Knock Down is off but does Energy Blast still have the Push Back?

They should have an Attribute option to turn [on/off] the Knock Down and Push Back.