Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Only the unintentional damage is being fixed. Theres no mention to fixing the Attack Speed. Itll still be a ‘muchine gun’. sigh

1 Like

Well, they said in this topic that there was an unintentional extra DMG, i guess the atk speed remains the same

Unless there are more nerfs on the patch

Well, until we know exactly how much said unintentional damage was it’s still too early to tell if it’s a serious ‘‘nerf’’. If it isn’t particularly important it’ll still be pretty strong with he Mana-Mana and the like.

Seems they’re lowering the material requirements of some daily quests as well. It’s good there’s lots of fixes with this update, hopefully we don’t get double the amount of bugs.

1 Like

I’m the only one that don’t speak Korean and waits for the translate patch?

Or is there already a translated version that i’m not aware off?

Some known Korean, others like me have figured out tricks with google translate.

hopefully some stealth bug got stealthly fixed too, especially that lethagy: additional damage attribute bug OTL

Ty, I still wondering about that unintentional damage thing, I have to wait and see it after patch then.

The best thing to do is use Google Translate for a basic preview, then wait for a proper translation.

I tried using google translate, but a lot of parts become confusing, wich only makes me more anxious

Oh my, did i miss something? I just got home from my classes. ; _ ;

3 Likes

Yeah, sadly that’s the best we have unless you know Korean or wait for a translation.

Seems you might have some more work to do. :wink:

3 Likes

If I see it right in google translate they will improve zombie ai and paladin conversion ai… I’m quite excited now…:open_mouth:

They have said that twice now though !

aww lol I missed that…:sweat_smile: I hope it means something now then…

They’ll get it eventually. :slight_smile:
There has been enough protest from the cleric family about it

@Gwenyth I’m holding my anxiety to read the notes, should I wait for ur translation or u r not going to do this one?

guys where is the daily quest located for level 100+?

Fedimian, in that reception room.

I’ve started the translation, it’s up to you if you want to wait or not. :smiley:

1 Like

Fedimian’s Mercenary Outpost, an NPC in there will give you the quests.

The entrance to the Outpost is to the far left of Fedimian, there’s a little building with a warp arrow.