Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

If you get close enough, you can hear my dreams shattering over the sound of me not wearing that black cloth with blue details and classy white gloves

Bokor: Damballa skill damage has been raised by 200%, the maximum number of targets now also increases by [Skill LV x 3]

Bokor’s AI Has been improved. Zombies now gain increased defense in proportion to the Bokor’s defense.

5 Likes

One for each, like @thebloodyaugust said.

from that pickture. by jinfin the order left to right, looks like:

[ PRIEST, WIZARD ,WIZARD, PRIEST ]

it should be, enemies ( all, but not specified) . However, the line only mentions the knocked down effect, i would imagine the pushback is still available.

Energy Blast without knockback seems easier to avoid, lets see :frowning:

1 Like

Well, in long-term, sure. But for now…it’s TREE of Savior, not Rum o’ Savior :B

I’m sure there’ll be sea stuff sooner or later, but for what I’ve seen so far, it’s very heavily trying to be plant-themed in all imaginable ways.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thank you

/20 Double Punches to the face

Mostly done now, i still need to editstuff in both, but a lot of lines in the first part ( It’s primarily quest fixes, so i’ve just skipped them to do last since they take longer to do)

Edit: Both should be now complete.

14/01/13 Patch Part 1
http://pastebin.com/5bMfAnZp

14/01/13 Patch Part 2
http://pastebin.com/UADedUNa

3 Likes

Your first link is not good you should delete the “/edit” part but thy for the translations anyway. :slightly_smiling:

sorry, my mistake. updated the link
edit: i ended up saving a wrong version too - will have to re write some lines :anguished:

Thatd be my fault. I was in a hurry for ballet class at the time and ended sending the link for the 2nd part only… Gomen ne, senpai! >~<’

2 Likes

all should be good now

do you know what 129tp works out to in $?

well that is reasonable for a costume im assuming is permanent.

1 Like

Can i have the cleric male costume even if im a monk and not a paladin?

Yes,You just need to be under the cleric base class to wear the paladin costume. So anything that is under the cleric class can wear it. ( i.e priest, dievdirby etc)

1 Like

Just Posting as a Reminder to all.

A maintenance has been scheduled today and has already started around an hour ago. The server will be down during the following hours:

The official announcement can be found [ here ]

Because there’s quite a lot of changes / fixes happening , i would anticipate possible extensions happening.