Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

how much percentage it will raise per run at lv160 as per your estimation?

@Divini Heres the (possible) Chaplain class icon, tho~

EDIT: Thanks to @Flash, tis the Chaplain class icon indeed. lol

5 Likes

just under double what you would get from it at the moment, growth is 400% from monsters

any info about chaplain skills?

if i remember correctly. i get like 5% to 8% per run when i was level 160 in iCBT2 (no exp boost). so that means i get like 15% per run?

if that so, grind at second demon prison is even faster. i can obtain like 25% per hour.

Probably, but you’re better off finding out the values of the monsters and applying the percentages to see the difference

may be, let someone find out and post it. because i don’t want wasting time to run at that dungeon without knowing the real percentage :smiley:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Currently working on the Skill Simulator. Everything is still a little WIP :smile:

13 Likes

Based on that, it looks like Chaplain is an advanced Priest Class.

All their skills are buffs to Blessing, Sacrament, Aspersion, Exorcism, etc.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it requires Priest3 to take the class.

1 Like

Anything about the event page? Still not working for me.

It may be google translate, but that looks really good. The 4th one has you casting aspersion with every basic attack? Dang.

The Chaplain class is now available in the Skill Simulator: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/

I also added the english name and skill level values for the new skills:

7 Likes

Throwing Spear CD removed! Hellzzz yeah boy! Spears will be flying fo shoo… zooom.

Add this with bind attribute and my fellow c3 hoplites got a hella awesome 7 sec cc. Though it disappears when u pick the spear up. Good shyt though.

By the way, has anyone tried the using unmountable skills whilst mounted?

It’s Back!! xD

/20 chara

3 Likes

i think it will look like a holy fire pillar / agony pole, from the description _

Recent Confirmed bugs

• Items Purchased from the market
  1. Doppelsoeldner’s Double Pay Earn not applying on Skill lv 1 ( It works on lvl 2+ )
  2. Cleric’s Divine Might doesn’t apply to ‘Fade’
  3. Bokor zombie strength not being affected by Bokor’s INT
  4. Friendly duels with sadhu that uses posession, bound debuff doesn’t disappear
  5. Information from Oracle is wrong.
  6. Cancelling charge skills causes max skill lv to be activated
  7. Marketplace items can be recieved without problems ( The Tokens can’t be bought via marketplace atm since they don’t end up paying out to the collection bit )

I’m not 100% sure but I guess this is the Chaplain Quest:

4 Likes

thanks for this!