Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

The 160 dungeon has a lot of bosses in it, the fact that the boss HP got nerfed by almost half probably will make it much faster to run too. The basic mob exp was actually pretty good before but you spent too much time on the boss encounters. Now it should be a fair bit better.

Also, looking into it, the way the hidden jobs work is there’s a secret quest involved in unlocking it. If you’ve completed all the requirements, the job should appear on the list of classes that you can change to when you open the advancement screen. …I think. So even if that quest is the chaplain’s job change quest, the hidden quest required to unlock it are likely separate and unrelated.

2 Likes

Just posting to say that the Peltasta Master costume seems to be one of the biggest additions so far. lol
(click in the warning at ur own risk! slightly NSFW :warning: )

9 Likes

Haha i wonder what could it be! wink wink

1 Like

Best costume next to Peltasta class costume ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Its the BIG assets… :eyes:
No wonder fanboys loves it :heart:

May I ask that is Chaplain officially released? I can not find any patch note or announcement mentioning this class. Or is it just that some data of Chaplain are added into the client?

@tomgo32000
Patch notes with the info u seek were posted a few dozen posts above. In any case, tis right HERE.

2 Likes

Officially released? No, there’s been no official mention from IMC that the class is in. However, it is listed as a hidden class and similarly to Shinobi (which is available), there was no mention of when it was available (outside of it being shown in the trailer).

The class’ skill data, job change quest and job data has been added though. It’s also been listed as a Hidden Class. This is similar to when Shinobi was added. :wink:

5 Likes

Has anyone gotten around clear translations of the skills?
I can orta make out what they do but tricks can only get one so far compared to actually knowing the lenguage.

They are already translated (most of it) on TOS Base.

I checked that page literally three or five minutes ago geez.

How to claim this? still error…

I wonder if hidden classes can really rank up, maybe they’re 1 circle only

What hidden classes we have at the moment?

WTF that sounds like Ro Priests q.q!

IMAGAD!

Haha that’s still SFW.

It’s just upperbust.

But yeah, sex sells.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The servers will be going down at 10:00 PM and will be available again at 10:30 PM (GMT+ 9)

I think there was some problem with the attendance event too, it looks to have been extended

Server should be online now.
Items should now be possible to claim from the attendance event too. ( It has been extended too )

If you’re on Vakarine Server, select 바카리네 on the dropdown menu after claiming the reward.

Ausurine == 아우슈리네
Laima == 라이마
Zemyna == 제미나
Gabija == 가비야

3 Likes

does any1 get an error 237 when he try to open the game?