Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Now, we only need em to add the masters hairs to the Cash Shop, so I can start dreaming about having Gemas hair! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I need the alchemist masterā€™s hair :ok_woman:

@Gwenyth Which one? lol

13 Likes

LEFT LEFT !!

5 Likes

taken from a certain magical message board

server up already? i thought MT extended?

Haha I was going to suggest that they should make this a special C3 costume for anyone whoā€™s reached C3 of that class ā€¦ to dress the same way their masters do. Too bad now you have to pay for it xD

P/s: Iā€™d seriously pay for that Linker master costume tho, Cryo master too, Pyro master too <3

2 Likes

thanks, amendments made ~

I think the tendency is to make all of the Masters costumes (the exclusive ones) available at some point and might be like @fitzfeliz said, theyre testing how ppl react to em, and prices. So first the Swordmen (maybe cuz the super pop in kToS?). And theres several other datamined costumes.

Actually.

I tested latency.

And yes i did hold the key xD.

Some hitā€™s didnā€™t register while using kneeling shot.
In an uneven intervall evenā€¦

I tested at 400ms 200ms and 110 ms.
My normal ping is 180, with wtf fast i get 100~110.

xD

So yeah. Latency is a problem for auto attacking builds.
Who would push that repeatedlyā€¦ while sitting down.

I had soemone with 30ms latency help me too momentarily.
He didnā€™t have any of my problems.

(I even tested out when the servers didnt lag anymore. And in lonesome places. I really wanted kneelingshot level 10 to work well for me ā€¦ i cant imagine how bad it would be with another speedbuff onto it.)

Are the costumes temporary or permanent ?

I would ā€¦ no i would defenitly pay 30 bucks for that.

Twinkls in his eyes q.q!

1 Like

They should follow as the premium hairs, which are permanent. Well only know for sure once the server opens.

3 Likes

I want the armor too xDā€¦ even if it is of the ā€œno armor-mor stats gainedā€ ones.

xD

Would look nic eon an archer, without the hook.

@greenfoxy21 Thats the Rogue default armor, btw, except that our scarf is red, instead of black.

Talking about premium hair, I just canā€™t deal with Gabijaā€™s hair. Damn gurl, how did you learn to let your hair defy gravity like dat! xD Have a feeling that all of the Goddessesā€™ ā€¦ wigs are going to be available one day in the TP shop at that highest wig price available right now (or even more).

A lot of the master costumes have already been identical to that of the user, such as most of the Priest line. I notice a lot of Master NPCs right now are being set to have default hair and default class costumes, but weā€™re going to see them changed soon I hope :smile:

Iā€™m not assuming theyā€™ll stay or quit at all. Iā€™ll just assume they are focusing on the negative rather than the positive. I do hope any mechanic added is done so at top quality. Anything done poorly always is scary, I think we all agree there.

1 Like

mmmmmh.

Youā€™re right neve rnoticedā€¦ now i got a reason to get atleast a circle of rouge in all my archer buildsā€¦

They need to add more hairstyles!