Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Shinobi are just looking forward for each class choice they take minus catas and other mounted classes because shinobi can't even clone themselves on a mount to have a skill that clones can mimic, that way Shinobi won’t be restricted to pierce damage just because kunai is pierce (and as of right now that and the mediocre swordsman skills could be copied which explains why spear lunge is just so good for them), but allow the slash-based weapons to compete with the pierce-focused build paths.

Wait, new dragoon buff effect melee atk right? So backstab can get buff also? o.o

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Even though swordman rank 8 seems quite nice I still remained the least interested in them among the 4 class branches… x)

But at least the preview of next week will be definitely more interesting to me xD…

Anyway something more important…

What’s up with her skirt? :sweat_smile:

If your focus was to hook, swapping is easier than it sounds because hook has no stance requirement, most corsairs only swap to offhand after they’ve hooked/it’s safe to do so because shields are just good in PvP. Long Stride is a thing already and that needs a spear and shield (or pistol, but not dagger for some reason) and that wouldn’t stop Corsairs from wanting another gapcloser to open more hook strats.

Murmillo gives Corsairs another approach in PvP because from the looks of it, they’re a good standalone class even with just 1 circle in Peltasta because of the helmet and the leapstun, but offers little in PvE due to conflicting weapon choices which makes dragoon 2 a better option.

New bug found even before it being released? You deserve an award, sir.

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

Murmillo disappoints me!

When IMC talked about as a “possible future class” it during their big QnA before TOS’s OBT2
they said it would Put different items on its heads for different effects and benefits, and it would be up to the player to discover and find out what those are and which ones work best for them…

I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO PUTTING THE BUCKET OR A FISH ON MY HEAD AND WRECKING PEOPLE’S ■■■■!

3 Likes

2 Likes

They also said back then that PD will be able to do different stuff when he wears his mask… I’m interested if there will be anything like that on c2 or they changed their mind about it.

New helmet every rank would be interesting. As long as there’s some way to quick swap them instead of ■■■■■■■ around with inventory every time.

Yeah, that’s what I’ll build. ■■■■ YEAH MURMILLO SUPRISE JUMP MOTHERFUCKERS!

murm looks amazing. could get all 4 low-cooldown skills, and the helm with the kr buffed shield charge for runnning down bowmen. shame all the shield skills are one-hit.

Imc don’t want you to save their game.

Official translation states that Cannoneer C2 will also gain a skill able to destroy magic circles (or something like that), not that it is for Lancer C2.

Still waiting to see what tree Miko will belong to, so i can plan my possibly secondary main. :persevere:

1 Like

Guys, does anyone know how hard/easy is to obtain cards after the introduction of the cards slots? I’ve seen a video of it dropping almost 100% in fedimian mission.

It was even nerfed after (30/06).

2 Likes

After a long wait, Ktos patch will come next maintenance does every body knows where to get the following recipe since this items are already existed at ktos.

*Gem bracelet
*Recipe to make Virtov remaining pieces like plate top,boots and gloves

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

The difficulty depends on which kind of card it is. The drop rate of most of field bosses is rather high, while that of high-level field bosses (such as Mirtis and Helgasercle) and bosses on Fedimian missions, Saalus Convent missions, is extremely low.

1 Like