Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Canon or not other MMOs have an option to disable helmet appearances for being overbearing, and having a murmillo helm on a school uniform, a pirate costume, a ninja, a lot of anachronistic things can happen like how monks with beak masks are a thing.

A visual buff indicator that a helm has been worn is an alternative to show they’re under the influence of the helmets. Unfortunately that might not happen so my hats will always be covered by a gladiator helmet.

the pd mask isnt, its sexy.

There is warrior class and helm is helm. Why it should wanish after usage?

The helm is also there so everyone else knows you have it’s benefits and thus can act accordingly.
It’s also easier than checking the buff bar.

I don’t mean the buff bar. Every party members inside the roger has a jolly roger icon on top of their heads. Murmillo could have that possibility but whatever, I’ll just pretend I’m Big Daddy.

http://s.nx.com/s2/game/tos/obt/gwms/160722_0629/dw_8rs_fencer2_1.jpg

Looking at the fencer’s screenshot, looks like the crit dmg for fencer C3 will go from +50% to around +300%, I mean holy sh*t.

But you don’t have to charge it. Even at .5 sec charge it hits for 600% of your attack with 2 overheat.

And suddenly my main account has gotten a lock and needs re-verification.

Now this would seem normal, right? I mean I am literally tampering with their code and original stuff, right?
Unfortunately, no, the account that I do test this on resides on another computer, with a constant no downtime VPN, but both my forum posting and main account playing are direct connections.
Of course there’s the small chance that some chinese bruteforcer got into my account and the website locked my account to prevent harm to it, but I have not recieved an email yet of any such issue.

I mean I can get it unlocked but this seems really fishy, I’ll see if I can use iTOS for this in the meantime.

2 Likes

Oh man the shitstorm from people (Notably Shinobis), and meanwhile Doppels and Fencers are like.

Dragoons are having a little bottle of champagne in the corner.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It being small was mostly a comment on the fact that plenty of people have dropped their Dragoons, making the population a bit lower than it was before.

Murmillo looks great! Trying to theorycraft a build for it, and the idea of Doppel - Shinobi - Murmillo just sounds really fun.
A (German) Ninja Gladiator!
So far, I was thinking of Pelt-Barb2-Swordie2-Doppel-Shinobi-Murmillo.
I really like it, but I’d like to see actual number values for Murmillo before the commit.
Rodel1 is tempting over Swordie2, but the buffed Concentrate and Restrain+Cyclone…

I’m honestly fascinated to what’s gonna happen when I get my Fencer to C3 (I need a new PC before that, rip) with teh Dragoon in the guild, between both of us we would be able to put every single +Pierce damage debuff in the game alongside Armor Break.
Then you put Fencer’s Crit Resistance debuff and the Serpentine one.

We are gonna need a Pardoner in there for Discerning Evil, becuase boy that sounds interesting.

If this was for pvp, why not Corsair? you can finally hook enemies from afar and then close the gap with that elegant jump skill of Murmillio. lol

I wonder just how many restrictions will Templar’s Share buff skill skip, I demand it to ignore everything because ■■■■ does Templar need an in-combat gimmick.

It’s not for pvp.
./postmustbe20memes

not really. only skills that you would need a dagger/gun offhand for Corsair C1 is dust devil, you could use JR, IH, and KH whatever weapon you are holding.