Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Wrong.
20characters…

yeah,

sworaman - take pelt and hoplite and ur fine, anything else is bad
archer - fletch or wugushi
cleric - dont even get me started, a mix of str and int classes is the worst thing ever, so limited to your choices

Hold on a second there bluey boy…

3 Likes

lol wut, i dont see anything wrong with my reply xD

that some nice editing ninja xD

1 Like

Just wanted to let everyone know this thread is OVER 9000!!

3 Likes

Pyro’s main reason to suck is that his main DPS is easily countered by your own allies.

Don’t get me wrong, Hell Breath buff was needed to make the C3 commitment worthwhile, and we don’t even care anymore about Flare useless existence…

But all we really ask for, since forever, is a new attribute to negate Fireball being pushed by ally melee attacks. :sweat:

This looks interesting, it looks like a seasonal 3 month server.

It looks like it will have cheaper costs/boosted EXP, and seems to be some form of a test server for new content/classes?

Hopefully @Gwenyth can shed some more light.

Thanks! /twentychars

You forgot that scout 3 doesn’t sync with any rank 7 class of archers. And oddly enough you already list several reasons why scout is suffering. Also scout is not a low rank class, it’s on the same rank as cataphract or elementalist.

Rogues also have very few damage skills, that means all of their damage skills need buff. Yeah, nothing extraordinary here. Asides from the fact that they are melee and half of the skills require wonky condition to trigger.

You know that most of sapper skills have 40+ second cooldown, right? Their damage doesn’t make up for that long cooldown.

Tell me how many builds actually want to go pass falconer c1

And that’s not suffering enough to you?

No, that means my insight is aligned with the developer.

1 Like

Not synergizing with a rank 7 class won’t matter that much when rank 8 rolls around anyway. Most of the builds that currently end with a R7 class don’t have any inherent synergy with it, they just don’t have weapon conflicts - these builds will probably be worse off, they’re more likely to be pigeonholed into going C2 even if it’s not ideal for the rest of their build while if you go Scout3 into Falconer or Rogue you can just take a R8 class and be happy. Having Falconer or Rogue is sortof like having Peltasta or Linker in your build, it’s never going to fall off (pending Circling possibly being nerfed).

Wow you sure proved me wrong.

That is the general gist of its appeal.
Like you have mentioned there is boosted stuff and discounts on things such as attribute costs.

The table posted is a list of different criteria regarding the server, it appears we’ll be able to integrate into existing teams ( On Aus,Vaiv) once the servers period is over. however, characters under level 135 will be purged when the server closes.

Although, we’ll be waiting until next week for further update guidance

No.
Only 4 of the 5 servers were merged.
Gabija, Laima, Zemyna, Vakarine

These servers became what is now known as Vaivora.
However, there is still one server that has been available since the start. ( Ausrine)

This is a new server and it is called Jurate. :slight_smile:

To 10,000 !

5 Likes

Oops. Guess I should’ve read it more and not just glance.

This feels like the preceding step to just handing out max level characters, like Blizzard has done before for expansion releases. I’d question how is it fair to the people playing the game legitimately, but there’s been so much disorganization (which has led to players exploiting different aspects of the game through the different iterations since launch day) that barely anything feels legitimate anymore. I’m speaking of kToS here. iToS is a thousand times worse in this matter.

1 Like

Information on Swordies Rank 8 released.

18 Likes

Best goddess shall keep her server for all eternity!

[quote=“Gwenyth, post:9094, topic:125464”]
Like you have mentioned there is boosted stuff and discounts on things such as attribute costs.

The table posted is a list of different criteria regarding the server, it appears we’ll be able to integrate into existing teams ( On Aus,Vaiv) once the servers period is over. however, characters under level 135 will be purged when the server closes.
[/quote]Most likely not the best solution for the overall “unrewarding feeling” of leveling in ToS, but interesting at least.

[quote=“Gunnr, post:9097, topic:125464, full:true”]
Information on Swordies Rank 8 released.http://tos.nexon.com/community/dev/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=38
[/quote]What I can tell w/o translation:

Doppel C3 and Fencer C3 look decent upgrades for the people that already play them (if skill values live up to that).

Murmilo looks cuter and more fun than i thought it would be.

Lancer will be the Rank 8 meta meme (anti-mount, anti-deploies, anti-magic).

You are the best. Im gonna cry lol So, anyone can translate it? xD

ripened wheat (one circle) ripened wheat is a Gladiator class balance of attack and defense harmonized.

thanks google translate

Working on it right now.

1 Like

woah they an destroy magic circles,

welp, looks like its time for me to make a swordsman xD