Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Archer suffering???

DA FUQ!?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I’m oficially not taking your class opinions seriously from now on unless you prove real good that I’m wrong in taking that attitude.

i see, thanks for the answers!

so they are using ignition for that burn debuff?

also, are those that are top players on kToS got a youtube channel or videos of them playing (like the top warlocks)?

So no patch notes today? What happened?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Whoa, must’ve missed that! Thanks!

Mate, there are more to archers than just fletcher

Try scout, rogue, sapper, wugushi, hunter, falconer (more than c1)

And no, you don’t need to take my class opinion seriously, you just need to know that I suggest STR give block penetration a while ago and guess what happen next.

heres some https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SKDGVyWAyg

2 Likes

Where’s the ktos patch?

go read 4 posts before yours -_-

1 Like

need some translate. New server for what?

They merged all the kTOS servers into a single server called Yulate.

no, this new season server

Scout is great. Sapper is fine for a low rank class, except its C3 being garbage. There are honestly as many bad Cleric circles as Archer, and obviously way more for Swordsman. Wizard is definitely the one class that can just do whatever they want and it usually turns out fine.

Scout is a support class and does what it wants, everyone who takes it knows exactly what they are getting into.
Rogue needs a few simple skill damage buffs, nothing extraordinary.
I know a SapperC3, some wonkiness on how Spike Shooter shots aside ( which you can work around of) it’s super fine.
Hunter, fair.
Falconer also needs simple (but noticeable) skill damage buffs.
Edit: Forgot Wugushi, outside of the fact that another Wugushi is the worst enemy of a Wugushi (Well, depends on how many circles each has) their damage is super good. The problem is people taking only C1 and expecting wonders, this class asks for C2 at least.

Oh don’t try to make yourself all high and mighty because of STR giving block penetration, you are making it sound as if they said it was thanks to you saying it at some point.

More like, Scout was meant to be a support class but sucks at it because Flu Flu doesn’t work and Perspective Distortion and Scan are just gimmicks. Scout is Cloaking and Split Arrow, and to a degree Flare Shot, but turns out those are enough.

I think he meant Archer is only confortable if you go meme builds,like Schwarzer,Rank 7 Classes or Fletcher.

While WIzard has to really want to suck to be even near bad status. So for being so easy to make a decent character,WIzard ends with more diverstity.

Even the supposed weakest class (i guess it’s Pyro and it only sucks because it’s close to WIz C3) is more viable than other Clas Tree’s mid tiered classes.ALso,Every SIngle WIzards has some support,while many Archer builds only have damage to go for them.

P.S: I’m talking about classes after KTOS rebalance.Pyro got a great buff to Hell Breath.

Yeah FluFlu is an odd thing, I honestly forgot about it.
Eh Perspective can be used for funsies screwing around, that’s fine on my book tbqh.