Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

It doesn’t stun, it pulls and binds

1 Like

add to that Spear throw + Circling ( which increases damage for some reason) , Circling + punji strikes ( requires some mob placing tho) , lethargy + decay + retreat shot ( why is this a thing? seriously missile damage starts doing strike damage or pierce damage on top of decay buffs) , Full draw + Spiral Arrow ( doing cap damage very early on) and the recent Spike Shooter + Circling ( dealing as much as 300k damage to flying). Most of those things are found by accident.

7 Likes

Thx for clarification guys, let me like your answers.

So GP still pulls in PVE?

GP change only applies in PvP. It works normally as non-nerfed GP in PvE.

I wonder if Skyliner will have 0 cd like the Korean version.

2 Likes

I feel theres a chance the statements were written in the past and they just uploaded it now…

Let’s hope not, overcentralization is never a good thing and I adore HighlanderC2-3.
Maybe give it another charge, that’d be nice.

It should have, like, a 5 second cooldown. In fact, a lot of swordsman skills should have cooldowns drastically reduced.

Prepatch notice:

Boss Card Change:

• Boss cards can now be equipped to your character, you unlock a boss card slot for each class rank you have obtained.
  • Equipping a boss card gives your character a unique effect, amplified by - the star value of the boss card.
  • You can equip multiple of the same cards, to amplify something.
  • Removing a card, reduces the star level.
  • You can no longer obtain boss cards through questing, only through field bosses, dungeons, and missions.

Monster cards and gems will be team storage tradeable.

You can now see the amount of people waiting in queue for the instance dungeon (?)

New items and quests will be added.

Skill balances and bug fixes.

22 Likes

Is this real life?

3 Likes

wow boss card effect seem nice

really miss card system in RO

thats nice and see you guys another 6months for this patch lmao.

2 Likes

glad that i didnt throw away my cards

i 've just checked the new shool costumes , male wizard actually looks better than archer ( look like a bully ) and warrior ( with those loose pants … )