Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

well, tell me why both of them are overkill ?

1. Hell breath with slow cc but lower dmg.
  2. Iron Hook with higher cd but better aoe.

Nobody complain abouth these skills isnā€™t it ?

And GP now is a more worse version of bothā€¦

I rmb Hell Breath got plenty of buffs recently isnā€™t it ? especially the +50% fire dmg debuff. Anyway, without CC anyone can just simply walk away from it or cancel the channeling.

Same as GP: 5 targets max (or 6 ? cant rmb), no dmg, canā€™t attack but double cd.

Either dmg or cc. I donā€™t see the problem thereā€¦

Kino and Cryos are QQing a lot this month LOL,you can tell that they like that auto GG in duels and such.

I mean Stone skin,Heal,Revive,Resurrection,Bloodletting and Healing factor got huge nerfs yet I have not seen anyone complaining about it.Espacilly Stone skin got nerf to the ground yet Clerics agree and accepted the nerf because it was really too OP.Why Cryos and Kinos canā€™t accept it that the nerf needed to be done the way it did and move on.

The only people that should complain is the swordsmen players because they are really the underdog in most cases.

Beside you got this

• (New) Swap: Bind
    - When the attribute is active, thereā€™s a chance to bind the target after swapping locations.
    - Inside Guild War & Battle league maps, the chance for binding is always 100%.

With this in your rotation you get the old GP feels.You can Swap 15 people max cmon kinos are still viable imo.

It wasnā€™t it a nerf,itā€™s balance.Same way they did for Stone Skin.

2 Likes

Soā€¦problem is the hard CC ? so option 1 should be the most viable isnā€™t it ? Without CC GP is just another regular dmg skill (Frost Cloud would be 10x better).

Anw, i havenā€™t login to the game for 2 weeks now. Only comeback once awhile to see it get any better. I guess its time to move on XD. See ya.

I completely agree that it needed nerfs but you should really work on your posting style, you come across as super mad all the time. :eggplant:

1 Like

But they can use skills while hooking. It is the only reason Shinobi is relevant, lol.

Stealth > hook > hexen/kunai/dps.

:>

I think GP should stay as is. If it becomes any better there will still be guilds with half members being Kinos. Let the skill be a pve thing only.

It is still has soft CC that can help your teammates land skills or w/e, just not a ā€œi winā€ button. (theret is Raise for that, but at least a lil more risky to use)

3 Likes

Can also use secondary weapon, which is relevant with corsair3 nailing people with manamana while theyā€™re hooked.

that is actually really badass and piratey

hook em and shoot pew pew

2 Likes

Ah the tear from highly mage auto win skill with simply need to just cast

Its not overnerf its deserve nerf

3 Likes

the class only have 2 heavily dependent skills and 1 of them got nerfā€¦ of course players will get mad

for the record am the # 1 psycho 2 not 3 :smirk:

can you use this skill for Plague Doctor Incernation ?

Are people able to datamine damage combos or is that all hidden?
Stuff like Lethargy + earthquake, Barrage + Feint, Deprotected zone + Armor knife

They donā€™t sneak in any changes during these patches?

Isnā€™t Barrage + Feint a bug?

Definitely intended, there was a patch they adjusted the comboā€™s damage.

So Iā€™m kinda lost here, was planning on making Cryo C3 > Psycho C3

Is GP worth at PvE with the recent patch? Does it still bind?

1 Like

So, In PVE GP still stuns?