Tree of Savior Forum

A new card system is coming

So, as the link says, the new ktos patch will bring a card system like RO. The details are there. Feel free to make your predictions about the effect of others cards.

2 Likes

Omg ,my temple shooter ate it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Don’t worry weebcan, we won’t be seeing this in a long loooong time.

2 Likes

That’s the sad true.

omg ktos is looking amazing, cant wait! :slight_smile:

Can’t wait here too, nobody can because you can’t wait for something that is not going to happen.

ill be willing to bet 7 chromosomes that ktos will eventually come to us

just out of curiosity whats your max character level?

Maybe lv 50 or less.
Siete the jajaja troll strikes again.

Do they plan on deleting all cards obtained from quests? Like most of the cards I have now will be removed from my inventory? That’s what I’m most concerned about (it’d be unfair for new players coming in post patch if those cards were not deleted).

Awesome. But it’s a Korean patch and we’ve never gotten one of those yet. ;o
My Sorc craves my alts’ cards.

kToS just keeps pouring updates after updates. Makes me wanna go to Korea just to play this game :pensive:

IMC say they would be removing boss cards from quests. Don’t think it’s from inventory as this would screw over a lot of Sorcs/Necros

It’s not that hard to keep uniformity across Ktos and Itos tbh. It’s getting annoying how well they are doing compared to us. Well, not that it matters to me anyway, i’m just here to whine occasionally on the forums :smiley: You peeps playing the game are the ones suffering.

1 Like

Man the boss card system drove me batty on RO. It was fun as hell though. I’m kind of shocked they went this route.

Aw Nice. I cant wait

Between Gems and cards is going to be an epic system

Interesting. Tell me more.

Wait, a minute…

*checks to make sure no IMC staff are around.

Ok, coast is clear. now tell me, but whisper. :wink:

Whispers.

4 Likes

1 Like

Da fuq. XD

/20charsdafuq

you did that gif to me once =p…
i had to get revenge~

1 Like