Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

i was under the impression PDs made cc a kind of mute point but hey if druid is good that excites me because i do like the classes theme.

You can telepath players into the grass after casting carnivory.

Or cast it simpyl when others cc enemys ^^.

Carnivory is really nice~ And a big aoe field.

oh I started in the open beta, but didn’t get any of the founder packs.

it’s relative, if you’re a zombie bokor, yeah, but effigy can be a really strong skill

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I got a neat headband with warframe on it xD.

PHYSICAL MERCH!!

Your friend Corsair can also stun ppl under Bloodletting. :wink:

If not Cata, ppl are most likely running Corsair for PvP.

if you focus on dps than support in pvp

For physical attack , Monk is the best option(can dealing damage whether fighting with PriestC3 or not.), but if focus on AAbuild it’s hard to be mainDPS for your team because lack of the gap closer when you fight againt experienced players, you will died beside the wall.

For Magic attack , you’re freely to choose your build.

(Funny thing in pvp with cleric is “Heal’s tile” ,it’s hard to say that’s heal’s tile of ally or enemy, when you’re low hp,that’s become…)

Bokor sucks in PvP? I don’t think so at all. In my opinion Bokor is one of the classes that do excellent job in PvP.

You are doomed when you got inflicted with Hexing. Effigy hurts like hell, especially with Krausas Mace, which applies bonus damage to Effigy upon the second attack, let alone Effigy has 25% chance to inflict target with Blind. What’s more, Samdiveve increases Boker’s moving speed. So once you got inflicted with Hexing, either you run blindly and aimlessly like a rat across the street, but at the same time still keep getting hit by Effigy because you can never manage to escape from it, or you just stand where you are and accept your destiny. Not to mention Bokor is invincible with Mackangdal, whose duration is long enough for a Bokor to kill somebody with Effigy. Not enough of time? Okay, then you have safety zone, just stay inside of it and enjoy spamming Effigy, and don’t forget to heal yourself if got hit accidentally.

1 Like

And new events!

i’ll feel irritated if they do another event like this for 150 days of service

why?_?

what is the event about :confused:

a free hat & ribbon celebrating 100th days of service
and a Guinness world records thing that looks like it gives rewards ( tp) to high listed players on the adventure journal.

I only meant the irritation, because i’m sure we had a 50 day commemorative event. But i don’t remember anymore ( It feels like time isn’t moving :frowning: )

1 Like

and how do i get those rewards? :<

1 Like

Guess we have to wait after maintenance, any news about the new patch?

I think thats the event where they gave away stat reset potions, and introduced the 50 Days Open Commemoration package, for a limited time(?).

2 Likes

Waiting translate new event and patch note :sleepy:

Are we having another stat reset potion? :heart_eyes: Please say yes

AFAIK telepath now will make your enemy treat as your allies .
So while telepath active carnivory won’t damage your enemy.
it’ll damage when the telepath effect gone ( CMIIW )
The problem is telepath duration 11s, while carnivory duration 10s.
Good thing now carnivory has duration Attribute Link