Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

im gonna miss ktos family, we should have the same server if you guys are going to play itos.

1 Like

Game client just stays like this
Any solution? thanks in advance

probably not responding at allā€¦ it happened to me when downloaded the iobtā€¦

check that explorer is running as it should, end the ToS task and open it againā€¦

if that doesnā€™t workā€¦ next person prob have the solution :relieved:

1 Like

Hi, I have the same problem before, what I did to fix it is by installing DirectX provided in the ToS Intalation folder.

The folder location is : xxxx\xxxx\TreeOfSavior\release\patch\DirectX10\

just install DXsetup.exe

3 Likes

Question for C2 doppels, does refreshing deeds of valor before the buff expires reset your stacks? Seems like itā€™d be hard to maintain 10 stacks while staying alive.

Hey guys for those of you still on Ktos are there any good cleric pvp builds? last time i was online all i really saw was support builds and i was wondering if a dps/combat build has surfaced yet.

>implying support isnā€™t necessary in PvP

That aside, there are a number of different ways you can build DPS as a Cleric. Monk, Bokor, Chaplain, Druid right off the top of my head.

Yea but none of those classes seem that good at pvp.

Thatā€™s because Cleric functions best in a support role in PvP. Monk is probably your best option, otherwise, look into other class trees.

Priest3 -> Chaplain is great for pvp.

Chaplainā€™s build capella enables you to continue getting stone skin over and over for its duration.

The rest of the skills are more pve oriented, but that alone makes it worth the rank if you are going priest 3, and priest 3 is already solid for pvp thanks to buffs and res.

Yea but i dont want to do support. is the issue. Im looking for a combat cleric and the priest chaplin route lends it self to support.

Bokor is ok, it seems to be good at locking down people with effigy / hexing from a distance (especially annoying flee-ers)

But, Meddy is right, monk is probably one of the stronger contenders for fighting.

c2 -> diev2 -> monk2 -> w/e would prolly be your best option then.

Im worried about monks ability to stay on enemyā€™s as the only swordsman in pvp are cataphract based.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Iā€™m warframe founderā€¦ itā€™s epic and it was epic ^^.

A good game to chill out.

What makes druid so good?

Good damage skill + a skill to protect people for x seconds in an area from all damage.

With an uptime of 1/3 at level 5.

41 hits carnivoryā€¦ is just so op xDā€¦

yea but whos gonna stand in the grass?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.