Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Anyone know if the Dispeller scroll is working at the PVP Arena?

I was going through tosbase and notice there is no list of all the “achievements/unlockables”…

would be nice to see them all before the game start it iobt

edit: found something http://tosdatabase.net/us/achievements/

don’t know if current or accurate…

Found a screenshot folder from KCBT3

GM in a box :open_mouth:

6 Likes

Paladins look so cool to me, I love that hood.

Dev and I want to adopt it… even if it turns out to be a pervert :blush:

1 Like

The female version … was so my type.

No, you cant use dispeller or pardoner scrolls in pvp

NEED

goddem 20kerekter

Damn, if that 1->5 basic hits effect applies to basic attacks dealt to the target from Minions too, then IMC just made my week.

Not transferable to minions.

I’ll take your word for it since you longpost so much about the game; you seem legit. That’s disappointing though.

BUT, HEAR ME NOW. IF SOMEONE FINDS OUT IT WORKS WITH MINIONS IN THE FUTURE, I’LL BE ON YOU LIKE WHITE ON RICE. BLACK ON BRUCE WAYNE. YOU’LL GET THE GUNNR TREATMENT!!!

3 Likes

I’ve seen it in action on an multi attacker cleric.

His summons didnt hit 5 times against bleeding targets.

Maybe they will change it … but i doubt it.

That weapon is crazy for highlanders … atleast i think so.
I never saw it with crosscut … but it should work with any bleed … hopefully?

Buffs like running shot don’t work with minions too.

Ohh and yes … has anyone teste toy hammer+ minions … that would be interesting. But i doubt that it works.

Oh, oh! @Sixaxis going to give you the Gunnr Treatment! Cant wait for it!

5 Likes

Im not even sure what the Gunnr treatment even is… Im scared and I need an adult. :confused:

I haz a question.

Lets say in a party there are 5 members and 2 of them are in a guild.
What happens if their guild went into a war against each other? Is guild prioritized and they can fight each other whiile in a party together?

1 Like

You’re both considered enemies and can kill each other, or at least - That is how it functioned inside instance dungeons.

1 Like

Oh right! I remember that happening to someone. Thx, bud. :grin:

How much is a daino scroll?

Anyone knows what to do in the first quest in Vedas Plateau?? There is a scene with 3 frozen guards… Its for lv210’s the quest. It indicates a zone in the map but no idea what to do there.

Go to the place in that map that is marked, but avoid making contact with the Frozen guards as they come close to you.

2 Likes

It seems impossible since I have no chance to move that they freeze me the second i gain control over my character =P (when i click the handbag, that is, when the 3 guards approach u)