Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

that’s actually tomato souse :3

:full_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Damn I’m so unlucky. All the other characters work just fine. :frowning:
And it happened to my main. wth. :cry:

Scrub reporting in. For the head enchants, does enchanting give 1 random stat only? So to get the max of 3 stats you would have to use 3 scrolls on one piece for a total of 3 stats? Or does one scroll award 1~3 stats on a single piece, or just 3 stats on a single piece?

Can stats from the list be repeated on the same piece of gear? I.e. Could I (after thousands of RNG re-rolls) get AOE Ratio Attack 1, three times on the same piece, making each of my 3 pieces grant 3 ratio for a total of +9 ratio from just the head enchants?

If you aren’t able to get the same stat multiple times on the same piece are you still able to get the same stat on a different headgear piece, or is it also locked out? I.e. If I can’t get the same stat could I instead get, say, +MATK, +AOE, +Move Speed, and get those same 3 stats on each piece of headgear (with luck) for a total of +~120ish MATK, +3 AOE, +3 Move Speed?

This one

you can receive 1-3 buffs and all 1-3 are random stats at random qtys

very RNG heavy

No. 1 scroll has a percent chance of giving 1-3 stats.

Thanks XD So, first question out of the way then. What about the other two? Do the scrolls have the potential to repeat the same stats on each piece, or is every stat from that scroll guaranteed to be a different stat? XD

I looked at my wallet and walked away, so I didn’t test it myself, when people asked this question before, no one confirmed it, though someone linked an image to a hair accessory with 3 different elemental attacks on it though(holy poison fire), so that works. I’m pretty sure you can’t, but I can’t really check the market right now because I uninstalled KTOS.

1 Like

Not that many nuns like my dancing.

8 Likes

She looks rather amused, though.

Well, she may like it but that doesn’t mean she thinks it’s good.

1 Like

The hands and face… don’t look to be in the same mod.

It’s less of a clapping.

More of a … “Oh god … pleaes give this young lad talent … or something else to use his energy on. Pleaes empty my toughts … forgive my sins!”

You have to do a specific dance to get her attention.

3 Likes

I hear she likes this dance too.

1 Like

I totaly forgot that existed xD.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info mate =) I guess it won’t matter until min-maxing late game though, I’ll try for a lucky roll or two and give up XD Although if we could stack the same stats on lucky rolls… wow. +9 AOE, or +9 Move Speed? o.o I’m just guessing but I imagine it’d be 3 random stats, no duplicate stats, but you can also have the same 3 stats on your other two pieces if you roll them that way, for a maximum of +3 AOE and +3 Move Speed at most. Just assuming there though.

Either way thanks again, hate the gachapon vibe of it =/

If ToS had a Just Dance like mini-game, I would never reach the level cap. ._.

4 Likes

Hhaha

^^

I wait to challange that.

I need sleep…

2 Likes

Anyone can help me?

Shinobi quest? From the envelope? Go find Scout Master at Gateway of the Great King.

I was asleep, soooooooooooorry.

Go back to Klaipedia and talk to the old man outside of the Bokor’s place sitting on the bench.

1 Like