Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

That’s why it isnt pay to win…

Blue: EXP book =)
Red: you can go more than 5 time per day in the dungeon
green: when you a dead you can reset on the same position

If you’re still having troubles, those are the quest descriptions for pyro and cryo assuming you’re talking about r4 (not sure which one you meant by cyro): Pyro and Cryo. It seems like they’re not restricted to a specific map and any fire / ice property monster will do.

1 Like

thank you it works =)

So I was roaming around TOS videos and I came across this

1 Like

The horror. :tired_face:

1 Like

It’s Punji Stake skill - sapper . (into wall & rebound )
an important factor :

Thats why we need an option to turn off the mob kill animation. :confused:

9 Likes

Oh wow I thought this was a kabbalist’s doing with that 3 wheel skills because I saw mobs rolling but after inspecting carefully it is sapper’s doing

It’s a plague doctor using incinerate(i think thats the name?) and musketeer(w/ falcon) using circling + snipe at the time. :slight_smile:

Hello I am a loser who never found the Yellow-eyed Flower (nor ever proved the existence of the disappearing pillar of Galeed Plateau).

I wish to know if you can right-click away the Bunshin buff. It is a 2nd row buff, which makes me think no, but I just want to know for sure. Just tell me what happens please when you right-click it, I don’t want to diiiiiiiiiie.

Also I think Toasters are excellent allies of mankind.

1 Like

Doesn’t the bunshin buff appear on a new line? (not the 2nd or 1st row )

Yeah the new line, or 2nd row or whatever you want to call it orz

I presume I must spam Bash to stall for time, or just run away.

@jinfin might know the answer. :wink:

1 Like

those kill animations are odd. how can bodies fall apart and not a drop of gore to be seen.

1 Like

It’s more of a casual game.
So no gore, only moe :innocent:

10 Likes

One yandere slipped in)

1 Like

Is 베다 고원 bugged? I’m trying to enter the map but my character is stuck in the loading screen.

Could be a bug, the only problems recently i saw have been to do with the cross-server matching thing