Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

4 char limit sucks :unamused:

they should find another way to get money without turning it f2pā€¦ but I guess increasing it to at least 6 or 10 would be bestā€¦

I have more than 4 char in mind but have no money to put on for more :frowning:

I just thought of somethingā€¦

why not make it so you can put your free TP all at once and fill the price little by littleā€¦

like, put 5TP per day until it reaches the total price and you get the extra slot

Frenzy dosent have 100% up time

Yeah, itā€™s my mistake, I was thinking about Deeds of Valor when writing this, forgot that Frenzy doesnā€™t. Yet Iā€™m planning to use my barbarian with chronomancer in party, so it will still have 85% uptime) And if used near Diev statue it will be 100%:grin:.
And yeah, I know these are just speculations)

Thatā€™s exactly the reason why they wonā€™t allow it) Free TP are designed as ā€œpocket moneyā€, so you can put items on auction etc.
If it was possible to accumulate them, there would be no point in giving them for free. But I hope there would be some events with char slot as a reward)

You donā€™t need TP to register your items to the marketplace.
Soul crystal is a better purchase ( or 10x scroll bundle)

Assuming they keep this system in the first place

Uhmā€¦ Can somebody tell me what are these items in frames?

30% bonus exp tome, dungeon run reset scroll, revive token, headgear enchantment scroll, skill reset potion in that order.

5 Likes

Thanks, Suika.

Semi-Pay to win?
Also what is the headgear enchantment scroll?

The 30% bonus exp tomes are mainly used for doing your 5 dungeon runs of the day for that bonus, they cost 9TP but KTOS handed them out like candy, dungeon reset scrolls were not for sale in the cash shop, but were merely gifts as well. The headgear enchant/hair accessory scrolls could be used to give up to 3 random stats on a headgear for a total of up to 9 stats. They cost 13 TP and can also be dropped from bosses in dungeons iirc. Itā€™s RNG minmaxing your hats pretty much. Status list:
hp: 383~760
hp recovery: 28-56
sp: 76-150
sp recovery: 21-42
physical attack: 21-42
physical defense: 8-11
magic attack: 21-42
magic defense: 6-11
magic amplification: 21-42
critical attack/damage: 32-63
critical rate: 7-14
critical defense: 7-14
accuracy: 7-14
dodges: 7-14
element/property damage: 15-33
element resist: 14-28
AOE ratio attack: 1-1
AOE ratio defense: 1-1
move speed: 1-1

7 Likes

Oh god those hat stats dont sound nice if you dont plan to top up often, but it doesnā€™t seem like a large boost anyway

There is no block in headgear enchantment scroll?

Unless they updated the stats you can recieve, no. I kept track with this which was posted about 3000 posts ago. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13Ums8WfJAFfDx_G1D48rlCF-WmtUXvLdm6PKtwTeSvM/edit#gid=0

It is literally the worst feature in the game IMO.

It needs no defending or further inspection. It should just not be in iToS or any ToS for that matter.

Is there anyone know about new jounal system? I want to know how can we know how many monsters we have to kill to get EXP card on each map?

This was posted above, but I forgot who so Iā€™m going to go find the appropriate people to credit now. EDIT: Credits to DiscKZee.

Actually you just see it just fine on Monster Journal tho.

Killed/Total Kills Needed for the EXP card, and some finished ones below.

8 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The enchantment scrolls cost 8 TP not 13. Also tip if you MAX OUT your free TP(5) it will cost 3 TP instead(5 Free + 3 Paid). You can do that every 10 hours.

Yeah, not easy to get perfect stat. U cant lock stat u want and roll another 2stat. Also, after get 3stat, it can go back to 1stat. The stat given might abit higher for low lvl, but for endgame it not effect much.