Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Will be hard. Outside of Swashbuckling.

Cata can do some damage, but he wont be able to out aggro archers. Wiz maybe.

Earthwave is good dps.

Do you want to make a guild? ^^ Templar screams that.

Full tank is peltasta 3 squire 3, thats what they say, extremely hard to lvl though

Why squire? The repair?

Arrest.

Yes, Iā€™ll be a guild leader. I choose cata 3 for GVG and full CON for both PVE and PVP. But I donā€™t know if Iā€™ll be able to hold agro without 0 cd skills like Skyliner or Spear Throwing.

Im still not convinced thats a good reason. Corsair does it better with Iron Hook/Keel Hauling, no?

Yup.

Two taunt/ aggro skills then.
But cd on arrest sucks xDā€¦ hard.

Iā€™m not sure which skill can capture the most targets simultaneously, but i donā€™t think you can keel hauling when you have multiple monsters captured.
Iā€™m also not sure if the iron hook works on bosses, but i know arrest certainly does.

Agree, it probably gets most use out of chrono 3 & diev 1 team

1 Like

True that. ^^

/char20

Itā€™s a bind (restrict movement) and not a stun you know, and back when I tried it some boss still just run around with the debuff on. (Dullahan at least did)

If you Arrest an archer mob itā€™ll just laugh and shoot your face off.

I never said either skills could stun though.

1 Like

Hmmā€¦

Right. 20202

I thinks itā€™s more about weapon maintenance/repair+max HP buff. Arrest is insignificant comparing to swashbuckling. So you just totally give up damage for a few party buffs.

But if arrest works on bosses itā€™s also good though. I though most bosses were immune to CC.

i found population reduced around 10%-20% at krToS valkarine serverā€¦ it used to be full crowd at fedmian ch1 ch3. and even mercenary post, but it seems not really crowd since iToS announcement made.

Guys, anybody knows if Unlock Chest is it useless? thanks

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

I hope 35 guild memberscap increases with Templar C2 if not IMC really need to increase it to at least 50-70 members.

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John

1 Like

its normal, once lvl 240 for the last dungeon is reached geting to 280 is a pain, and since we are all moving to international not really worth to keep using hundreds of hours on korean servers, it was fun for a while of course, but after all we just play to test stuff and have fun before the international release, reaching lvl 250 already takes hundreds of hours, and its fun of course, but beyond 250 it needs too much dedication to lose it when moving to international!!!

hope it releases soon!

Iā€™m more worried on map stress.

A few Guilds, even with 35 cap, can easily make a hundred or few hundred players converge to one map.

They probably will have to account for another GvG method because a few channels per map wonā€™t hold.

And our version of WoE doesnā€™t seem viable atm.The fps loss will be unbearable. Weā€™ll need an equivalent to /effect or RCX simplified cell (Oracle Forecast maybe will be expanded to provide that?)

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.