Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

~i’m not entering the discussion~

i read somewhere someone saying “If the priest dies the buff should be taken away”

i think this is a good solution, most of RPG’s you should focus the healer anyway

7 Likes

1 Like

Shrink/Swell body attributes don’t work in PvP anymore (it was stated in one of the patch notes).

Yeah, I’m sorry, must have mistaken it with nexon site.
Also there are some videos on this site tosbase is currently missing (like doppel c2 skills).
And it would be great to have overheat counter at skill description.

Thanks for your hard work, this database helps a lot even if it has few flaws(mostly missing info), they are constantly being corrected.

I agree on this one, it would be great to make a new site (or apply a new design to tosbace) with more informative interface and full info about every skill. I would like to personally upload a few informative videos here after the start of iOBT.

It’s more like 2 roks and 2 scissors right now. Wizards and Clerics are rocks ofc. Permanent immunity to damage is not our fault for sure.
And musketeer should at least be able to deal some damage.[quote=“serusalti, post:6129, topic:125464”]
So no it doesn’t render the paper useless.
[/quote]

But as I said there are no paper.

That’s what people complain about. The game of 2 classes. If god is immortal and can kill anything. Can god kill himself?

And yeah, CC classes ARE partially useless, and problem is EVEN BIGGER because PD and Priest is the same guy.

We don’t ask to remove skills from game, we just ask this pushonebuttonandwin skill to become thinkabitthenpushonebuttonandmaybewin skill. Make it more complicated, you know. And give swordies/archers at least a small chance to hit an enemy with their OMGSOINSANE damage.

If you think Stone Skin is OK then I demand swordies to have rank 1 1 lvl max skill with 0 cd that kills every priest in enemy party. It will make stone skin perfectly balanced. If you are so unlucky you was put against swordie it’s your problem.

RockScissorswhatever.

2 Likes

Yes because God forbid you resort to strategy and employ heavy CC and focus fire, or hell even bring a cleric of your own. But nah… Your feelings are hurt because you can’t get what you want, when you want it. The alternative is to use your head or coordinate with other people but who’s got time for that.

“I want the people on the other team dead and I want it now.”

Go try to kill priest if you had 1 mage 3 phys 1 Diev(or any NONpriest support) in your party and they got 3 mages 2 priests. Mages will simply oneshot your mage and then will sit and drink tea spamming energy blast at enemy support.

1 Like

In arena PvP you get random enemies and teammates lol. And what you are saying is basically “if you have any other support but priest then you are dead. But it is your problem, you stupid. Who forced you to NOT PICK PRIEST 3C MUAHAHAHA.”
Strategy is the main secret of my victory, not this 1 press to win button, no-no.

I wonder why people even think that having total immunity to 60% damage in the game is balanced. Even priests by themselves deal almost half of their damage as physical. We just want to avoid turning this game PvP into battles between mages and priests.

But I think you don’t even understand what are you talking about. There are definitely more then 3 swordsmen in top 50 arena players and more then 0 archers. It’s just ranking table bugging for everyone but you.

And you definitely have top 5 arena fletcher c3 on kTOS.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Yup, sure it’s huge. But I like how they are trying things :slightly_smiling:
Maybe I’m too optimistic, but I think that if they keep tweaking the game like that, things will end balancing themselves.

2 Likes

I personally think that granting EXP for exploration is great. When I was playing GW2 I completed the 100% of map in two weeks or so and then dropped, because my university needed me hard)
But it was amazingly fun, especially all those jumping puzzles.

If we it will be possible to level simply by doing quests and exploring the game will become much friendlier place for average player, making new character creation and rising a fun process by itself. But if someone loves grind, there are those daily dungeons, I don’t think they are less profitable then map exploration.

1 Like

Hmmm. Not really since it takes about 170+ level 8 cards just to jump the 166 to 176 hurdle, I think it isn’t that bad.

from my source, tosbase is now automated. New ipf out and then the web will be updated. There is a case where somebody noticed that Psychikino’s AoE attack ratio scale with level even before IMC announce tooltip update. Neither they mention skill buffed else where (aka ninja rebalance)

1 Like

Well unfortunately it’s not automated (yet) :slightly_smiling:

Especially stuff like the skills still needs me to check for the changes manually but I’m always doing my best to finish the updating as soon as possible (sometimes even before the servers are up again ^^). But it always depends on the amount of changes. Bigger updates with many changes can take much longer to update.

9 Likes

Definitely glad to see a decent amount of grinding being skipped by doing alternative content, though it’s a shame it’d have to be done on every character for the maps, I quite like how they made it so collections were shared.

I will send you new videos.

As soon as i get into OBT xD.

Prepare to be bombarded now!

3 Likes

Yeah, I hope so too. But with the current set of information we know, I’m honestly leaning more towards creating a wiz over an archer. I don’t quite want to play Musk/Cannon (personal pref - I just don’t really like slinging a gun in a video game!). If Rank 8 shows some benefit to having Fletcher c3, I’d be overjoyed for sure though!

Atm.

I will roll a Tank (not the perfect tank, as he’s my farming machine for early time).

Then i will roll an Archer2>Saper2>Archer3>falc>Cannoner.
Then i will roll an Fletcher 3 max dps build xD for fun reasons.
Then … wiz tank … then … then … then … then…

xD

Reason why i dont go archer first… The way i want to build will make me cry, if i dont get my weapons i want to have fast. And early time market is empty or overprized.

So i will take a class without the need to farm lila equips to feel really good.
And i love to tank~

Funny thign will be.
There will be lots of swordys, again.
But most will roll either 3 times highlander or instant barb xD…

I will go Swordy>High2>Tank build.
Why high 2… combo of the day. I need some dps to level too xD and hold aggro. And level 50 dungeon … i coudl do that blind, with full con build.

2 Likes

@greenfoxy21

same like my thought. i will go swordman => peltesta => peltesta => rodelero => rodelero => fencer => fencer. i will try tank build (defend/block).

1 Like

You’rs is a full tank.

I wont get rodelero.

I hate the animation of slithering… it looks so stupid. I cant bear to watch it…

I will take doppel 2, so i can actually keep aggro outside of swashbuckling.
xD

And corsair 1 to buff my mates while grinding.

sw1 > pelt1 > hop1 > cata3 > templar
full CON stat

can it hold agro for the party without spammable 0 CD skill?