Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

I forgot… you cant equip twohanded bows with musketer skills. So take out one time 2* Multiplier. will 78k atk nearly, withotu atk buffs from other classes or Scout Bonus.

Shhhhh… Close your eyes, darling. Tis just a dream… :sparkles:

2 Likes

No…NO…THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!! :open_mouth:

3k attack w/o buffs from other classes is possible at level 280? You need a weapon with 2k attack for this, don’t you?

I mean, you have around 1k attack w/o items with full STR build and best musket refined to +20 right now gives around 1k attack at most. So getting 3k seems to be barely reachable with full party buffs.

Yet I don’t know about scout’s bonus damage, if it applies before all the multipliers then 100k is real, otherwise I wonder how it was reached.

http://s9.postimg.org/t7sd4uo71/snipe.png

snipe

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

just curious, why sapper? any related to musketeer?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Doesn’t game have auto-swapping now? And I thought AOE archers usually choose either Ranger or Sapper.

Obviously, the range is much smaller, so you actually have to aim if the target isn’t standing still. Shouldn’t be a problem if you use Headshot first

I have that build and by no means Musketeer is bad now. I like it, despite all of the problems with some of Sapper’s skills. Broom is great to chip away damage, collar is great in PvE and Spike can be a nice panic button. Your musketeer skills would be your main source of damage still, considering their low cooldowns.

It seems IMC did hotfix the ability to be able to get higher level EXP Cards by 100% Map Completion.

Now, EXP Cards from Lv 2 and higher have a level requirement to be used, before they had no level requirement.

Lv 2 EXP Card - Usable at Lv 5+
Lv 3 EXP Card - Usable at Lv 20+
Lv 4 EXP Card - Usable at Lv 40+
Lv 5 EXP Card - Usable at Lv 60+
Lv 6 EXP Card - Usable at Lv 80+
Lv 7 EXP Card - Usable at Lv 100+
Lv 8 EXP Card - Usable at Lv 120+
Lv 9 EXP Card - Usable at Lv 150+
Lv 10 EXP Card - Usable at Lv 180+
Lv 11 EXP Card - Usable at Lv 210+
Lv 12 EXP Card - Usable at Lv 250+

Also, IMC confirmed that you have to get the killing blow (even in parties) for monster kills to count in your journal.

Information posted here by IMC, via their website.

9 Likes

Eh… What should I do in this quest? It is QS class quest in Orsha.

if i’m not mistake, it require you to upgrade the crossbow.

1 Like

Yeah, thank you. 1111

Rank2 Quest will require you to upgrade any shield to lvl5 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love this idea, great way to reward crafting in reliable ways other then a variable player market.

1 Like

Ah wait, my mistake, sorry.
Rank3 quest require shield upgrade, at Rank 2 you’ll have to hunt monsters for some materials. I’ve got it mixed up.

Sorry I wasn’t able to be here during / after the maintenance today. :<
Here It is: 03/03/2016

It only registers the first ‘new’ addition when you kill a monster that isn’t in the journal. :frowning:

Just added an actual AOE attack ratio ( and information) to the skill.
it should now be in the tooltip of skill info. Buff to cryo3-kino3 i suppose. & should still be influenced by equip items like vubbe glove and etc, but those wont be as necessary now.
The formula is now [Skill level + 4] Targets.

Just lv 1 PP. (5 target) :imp:

May i reference that link into the pastebin ?

It would be nice to know too, but i don’t know it. Tell me if you find out so i can add it to here. :slight_smile:

Do it for the outfits !

21 Likes

Sure, there’s also a Korean list with all the KR names instead of file names here as well.

1 Like

All hail Gwenyth!! Our savior!! :joy: