Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Does Circling still work with Covering Fire and Penetrating Shot or is that build just not worth taking now for Musketeer?

you are the most beautifull person in this whole forum <3

or maybe the second, john is also a good guy :smiley:

1 Like

Circling works even with snipe, just in much lower AoE. The only skill that was changed is Snipe, there were no changes to circling or covering fire/penetrating shot.

Well I guess Iā€™m just a bit confused on how Circling works. I guess what I meant to say is, did they only take Circling for Snipe or is it effective with their other skills as well?

That wont happen xD.

Before that they should make claymore lower on cd or overheatā€¦ and punji too.

Traps where you need to wait forever and setup times that are high, xDā€¦ that is just silly.

Stockade does it right and broom trap. Duration traps and instant ā€œdont come closer! no hug!ā€ feels good.

Claymore and Punji only in situations ^^.

DONT apologize!

Youā€™r great!

Thanks Ā°.Ā°!!

Tha t info is golden xD.

Other skills too ^^.

Multishot, covering fire gets bonus aoe from it too ^^.
And others.

1. Depending upon the amount of monsters that spawn in a
    given area, The amount of experience that the monsters grant will be
    changed.
  • Places with smaller spawn rates will have EXP Rates Increased, In more crowded places, the rate decreases.
  • However, The experience variation will not be shown in the Adventure Journal.

Uhh what?

So like, areas with many mobs that were perfect to grind will give less exp now?
Can anyone tell us how much ā€¦ getā€™s reduced?

This actually might be hurtfull, if you wanted to grind at areas like egnomes/ apparations etc. Even the whole tenet areaā€¦ would fall under that.

1 Like

Soā€¦ Anyone able to shed some light on this?

Thanks, Iā€™ve added it in & credited.

Saw you started adding the EN names too, :slight_smile: Unfortunately i donā€™t really know anything about Monsters IDs to be contributing. I can do the maps if you want though, but it looks like you have it all under control.

I donā€™t think places like tenet would be to badly affected, It might be more drastic on places like Bee farm where it is constantly pumping out monsters at a scary rate. Although, i donā€™t know what variant of EXP is subtracted or added it has probably been placed to allow other maps to be considered to farm / grind at when certain areas may be full of players. I guess someone here who has one of those experience counters could get that information.

Itā€™s a druid neato trick/exploit

Basically,you transform into a mob that has perma invincible buff.

Needs Druid C2 and a friend oracle to setup if iā€™m not mistaken.Not sure but maybe FLetcherā€™s bodkin point completely destroys it

1 Like

Iā€™ve got it under control, Maps will take much quicker than all the Monster names. :wink:

3 Likes

I was killing stuff at the 220 map, and monsters there are giving ~x3 the exp from before not sure if is a bug. Before the patch each kill 4-6k on elites and 300-400 on the non-elites, now is 13-14k on elites and 1k on non elites. The density on that map is good.

1 Like

Search didnā€™t come up with anything.So iā€™ll ask.

What exactly Fletcherā€™s Bodkin Ppoint is removing?

@Gwenyth thanks

I want to see level 10 P.P in action now :3

just thinking about it make me light and fluffy :3

1 Like

The only thing Iā€™ve seen confirmed is that it removes wizardā€™s reflect shield. Iā€™d like to test and see if it removes other things but most things Iā€™ve tried have failed.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The pvp scene needs an equivalent to ROā€™s Sageā€™s dispell.Or many watered down versions between some classes.

The Wizz and Cleric reign has to end

1 Like

Interestingā€¦

so excpet really spamm respawny maps. We get buffs for takeing out harder to find monsters (with more running in between).

Sounds interesting.
Now aoe grinders and single target grinders have different grind spots that would be good.

But 3 timesā€¦ thatā€™s alot more then i would like.
Makes it a bit to fast.

Reflect shield and any shiedling buff on enemys.

Sadly doesnt remove safetyshield xDā€¦ As you stand on a cricle to get that buffā€¦ not getting buffed once.