Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Just downloaded Ktos’s launcher but It’s taking so long to update, there’s a way to download the patch by direct link? Sorry for bad English, but I really need some help here!

PS: There’s a updated patch for translator too?

Help. :cry::sob:

Did anyone noticed that the Vakarine server is empty? I was looking for a party to do the dg217 for like 30 minutes, not only the dg217, the 130 and 145 at the channel 1 as well; no one in front the NPC. T____T what is going on?

3 Likes

It’s 8am in S. Korea, let them sleep.

actually its 9am in S.Korea …you got mixed up dude

translated patch notes? <3

I need the correct translation of it… but, did they give range to Psychic Pressure depending on your aoe ratio :confused:

Asking for translations as soon as possible does no good. Gwenyth do an excelent job and pressing him for such isnt cool. He needs as much time as possible or yall have messy or incomplete translations.

2 Likes

Indeed, I understood some hours ago that he was the man behind all theses translations and he is indeed doing an amazing work !!!

non of us is rushing our good friend gwenyth :unamused:

still, was kind of cute of you stepping up for it :blush:

:3

2 Likes

New AOE for SNIPE.
just make sure you bring peltasta or linker friends with you.

4 Likes

Uh… I’m not sure at all what I’m suposed to be looking at in that image.
But by the sound of it Snipe is working as we always assumed it was suposed to work it seems.

i’m shipping already

1 Like

The green circle. that’s the AOE seen by forecast skill

than they should change the name “snipe” haha.

i mean if you read snipe you think ohh okay long range skill.

Interesting, would’ve been nice to point it out I didn’t know Forecast also worked on Ally skills.
Looks about right for what it would be a good size for ‘‘balance’’ while still ebing relatively easy to use.

2 Likes

no it’s not range, it’s AOE. snipe used to have larger AOE but now it got smaller as you see above

wasnt the aoe small from the beginning. Ppl used Circel from Falconer too increase it or not?

is there any image with the old aoe for reference?

No, Circling only affects how many people you hit inside that range by decreasing the AoEDR

here.

6 Likes