Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Doesn’t matter… we can still count the time and swift sit for extra regen…

Might be complicated when the sitting time is a minus value… can i have someone level aukuras only to -9 seconds…

So that i can atk, sit, atk, sit, atk, sit. And spamm for days xD. I might get inured ,

Yeah, spirit builds might be even better for balanced parties due to those insane crit amplifications. Though going full SPR you sacrifice huge part of your dps but buff your physical damage dealers quite hard. This way you might totally kick Zaibas from you build, that’s how powerful other spells might become.

1 Like

Thats cheating, Professor Fletcher. And Im not willing to cheat my way through the game. Thank you. lol

That’s why Priest spammers would suffer if I get one such Krivis) Though priest spammers are still great for autoattack based builds. Also it is quite possible to go C1 Cleric C4 Priest C3 crivis depending on your party and rank 8 classes presented. I do see how this build can easily compete with C1 Kabbalist or PD, but maybe future skills would be even stronger.

I wonder what you even get for levelling up Melstis? Nothing changes in skill description at TOSbase. Can it be kept at level 1 and used only for ALL IN buff heavy combos?

It increases duration (max. 35 seconds, according to TOSbase).

Oh, this is not displayed in builder. It simply says that you have 20 sec duration at every level (which cant normally be exceeded, since it drains all your sp in 20 seconds). That’s why I wonder how it works in reality. I think they might fix it adjusting SP cost (which would really make it too OP) or simply setting max lvl to 1.

Also, support class that really seems weak is Dievdirby, since it has no good source of income as other crafting classes and mediocore utility in fights. Also I don’t know how useful are those skills in reality, description seems a bit meh (and not all of them are fully translated). Also QS has a skill that downright counters this class.

I remember something too but it was a long time ago I think… but I just checked a rly new video X)

She regenerates exactly at 0:10 and 0:30 X)

Btw that heart icon was familiar to me and I’m not sure but I think I saw it when I ate from a Squire’s refreshment table…aaand…

Yogurt - HP recovery time decrease by 5 second for 30 minutes…

The only problem is that then she should have -20.5 regeneration rate what I couldn’t even imagine what would that mean haha… so I guess she reached the minimum regeneration rate what is maybe 1 sec.

6 Likes

Well, the thing is, with using potions timer also freezing, means you can regenerate for the full duration of melstis which adds to the initial time frame of 20s. once the melstis stasis has ended you can then still regenerate further with the remaining time you had on your mana potion when you first consumed it.

You cannot sell dievdirby statues.
You cannot sell dievdirby statues via buy/spell store ( pardoner )
Dievdirby obtain income from monsters like every other class can in the game, it’s not difficult at all, especially for ones who are specialized in circle 2 or higher.

it’s determinant to the dievdirbys party members.
and also their own build.

dievdirby has also received several buffs, it is in a far greater state than a few months ago.
With the recent owl change i think it has taken a leap forward in establishing the turret type capabilities the class offers.

I got informed about this issue in another topic earlier today. The english translation had an issue so it would always display 20 seconds instead of the correct value like in the korean version. The issue was reported to the transaltion team and already fixed. It should also be fixed in the skill simulator now (you might need to clear the browser cache).

1 Like

If you mean with character building, (Since you’re a wizard): [Guide] Mage Builds General Discussion 💥

1 Like

I trust valkire the least out of all goddesses…

don’t know why but the goddesses rub me the wring way :unamused:

I pray for hunters becoming “playable” this patch.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Just for you, last time i went to nexon’s forum was like 4~5 topics in each page talking about changes that can make hunter a viable class.

Went Archer 3 > Hunter 3 in KOBT and every dungeon was the same thing, the few koreans who speaks english told me to remake character because hunters are garbage.

For sure hunters are not a viable class.

Isn’t this buff for hunter enough ?

http://pastebin.com/b68j7HFy

And that can be linked , still I dont understand but every tier list puts hunter in the garbage tier. I think since its a single target dps class people expect it to deal more damage? Or maybe most are just pissed at the dumb AI.

1 Like

Speaking of Melstis, the “why do you need con build”, Laima + Ausrine + Melstis for infinite endgame party invinciblilty so I can go full int just seems better and better with these diev buffs. Would have to be a pretty dedicated build path though, alternatively going cleric c2>diev c3>druid c2 for more utility but less “perfect” party invincibility also seemed pretty good. Glad I got to test bokor in KTOS some more, it just wasn’t worth the effort, zombies were just so bad at endgame. http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/9pgvd7p1ln/ http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/bs8arn87ox/

1 Like

This is a Korean guide for archers. They tested each archer sub-class to know where each one can be usefull… you have some classes good for bosses like QS and good for pvp like Musketeers.
This is not a video that shows one skill in a common monster… this dude always post good guides in forum and community give him lot of credibility.

Hunters are just useless. You only have 1 skill that hit ground bosses, if the enemy player jumps while you cast Rush Dog, Retrieve, Coursing the skill will not work, your skills hit the closest target and not the monster you want to.

http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4185&category=클래스&l=9305

That is all bosses there is no such thing as a flying boss. Bosses have types ground and hover and ground skills can hit hover to ensure all skills can hit bosses.