Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

negative too.

You actually get them to negative.

I dont even know what that heart icon is, it may be influencing, indeed. And I think it can be that fast, Aukuras reduces your natural HP regen tick time (which I think is every 10 seconds?).

@Tomazelli Idk, Im not playing kToS.

oh, i thought you recorded the video, sry D:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yeā€™ I was the one that pointed that out back then in that one topic lol.
What we donā€™t know is if it actually affect though, tiz a mystery.

As I know the regeneration rate when standingā€¦(and I think in combat too) is 20secā€¦and in the video Aukuras lvl 16 reduces it by 15.5 secā€¦ so she should regenerate hp in every 4.5 sec around Aukuras imo.

I also donā€™t think you see the regeneration numbers without sitting down (or using a potion)ā€¦ so I think something else is affecting her too.

:open_mouth: Which patch they buff Akura!!
last time i recall level 15 Akura reduce HP recovery time merely 7-8 secs now 15

yeah I donā€™t know either when did it happenā€¦but it is much better nowā€¦ It started from -0.5 sec(7,5 sec max) and now it is -8 sec on lvl 1 X)

This statue would like to have a word with you.

3 Likes

HP recovery regen does displays tis numbers. You can even see it in the video above.

@Spadow when I said we dont see her (Ausrine) in-game, I meant as a manifestation like Vakarine, Gabija, Saule, etc. who does appear to the Revelator, not as a statue. lol

Now youā€™re specific. :smirk: :yum:
Youā€™re right. Iā€™m not sure if we will see her, but there are other goddesses we will encounter. One of those is Goddess Lada.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Anyone have a link or guide for class comboā€™s?

1 Like

I hope it doesā€¦ would make a 400 spr build krivis one of the best supports for any physical atk damage dealers with a little crit rateā€¦

But even then. As enemy have 200~300 crit restance (pve) and more (pvp, or simply higher level content). Having someone debuff that alone ā€¦ will make krivis shine lategame. Even a single rank of it ā€¦ sadly, that scale debuff works with others too.

I remember using it on my archer for fun (together with monstrouce) while having an spr/dex/str build ā€¦
SImply because i drolled after i saw what it could do in a dungeon run ā€¦ i spend so much money on monstrouce scrollsā€¦ sadly there was so few of them up.

EDIT: @fitzfeliz bandwagonned too! ARRRGGGHH!!!

3 Likes

Ok I found a video where I even saw the regeneration during combatā€¦ I donā€™t rly remember I saw visually regen during combat in icbt but maybe I just didnā€™t pay attentionā€¦ I can even tell from that video that the regen rate during combat is exactly 20 secā€¦but I have no idea if there is a difference between regen rates in tos when you are in combat or when you are just standing out of combatā€¦if there is then it would be the answer why she is regenerating so fast in the video you showed (or that heart icon xD)

But anyway I think Aukuras is nice especially in boss fights.

With a natural hp recovery 270 (130 con roughly at her level and hp gaugeā€¦)+ 25*1,5+105 = 412,5.
And the tick speed is about 1,3~1,5 seconds.

I would say they either reduced the tick speed to 17 seconds for in battle and standing.
Or itā€™s buggy?

But itā€™s neither half a tick nor is there any big tick inbetween.

SO yeah ā€¦ seems legit.

Isnā€™t 48 magic ampl equal to only 24 actual attack per hit? At this rate Divine stigma is 10 times better (at least for full int/full str builds), since in late game it would boost PATK and MATK by 78*2(from rank 10)*2(from double effectiveness after 500 STR/INT)=312. Which is HUGE(almost as good as Thaumaturge swell arms, who also has an INT boost). Those INT/STR boosts are so underestimated tbh. There were videos with 5 archers melting everything within a few seconds, and imagine those mages with ~4000 MATK with full buffs stacking 20 times hitting skills on each other.

And they donā€™t even need a tank since thaumaturge can converse into full CON if needed while constantly being healed for like 5-6k HP per tick having ~150k max HP.

Among Krivis skills only Melstis may seem really bad due to insanely high SP cost, but thinking that it can maintain short duration buffs for something like 20+ seconds it truly is not that bad. Since I donā€™t play the game by myself, I donā€™t know if there are really strong 2-5 seconds lasting buffs but if there are then melstis is self explanatory. And there Diano also shines, since you will be able to maintain like 12-15 short durational powerful buffs for the whole 20+ seconds and I canā€™t even imagine how strong it may become in future. Add here Zaibas that scales super good with INT and Krivis would not seem weak anymore. Thatā€™s why those 48 magical ampl is like a slight puff comparing to the full potential of Krivis. With only Zaibas it can simply outdamage nearly any other support class and its utility uses are impressive as well.

1 Like

Aye, I dont think theres a difference between combat or non-combat instances either, only standing and resting.

My mind is kind of blurry, but I think there was a patch note where they changed the HP/SP regen timer(?).

EDIT: Found the patch notes where it says Aukuras got buffed. Tis the Item 8, under Expected Updates.

I know that xD.

But magic amp ā€¦ actually increase the range of your matk atks. Atleast that was it ā€¦ I will check again.

And i never said stigma is bad xD.

At end build time. The bonus of int from that and from ā€œbig headā€ traumaā€¦ will give someone nearly 230 int or so. Before bonus % from ranks and stuff.

Stuff of dreams for wizz and matk clericsā€¦ but yeah. YOU will rarely see a krivis 3 lategame xD.So many priest spammersā€¦