Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Coursing/Retrieve don’t work on bosses. Snatching only works on flying type monsters (work on bosses). Rush Dog is the only skill that you can use if fight against a non-flying boss.

Well it just seems that its because the game emphasis on mass mobbing than single targetting, it still only has 5 secs of cooldown it looks like a consistant source of single target damage which sadly doesn’t fit the meta of this game.
Anyway I don’t see what good you could get from picking more than a single circle in hunter…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

Those forums are amusing because somehow you guys manage to know and understand less of this game than I do.

People who think the AI is impossible to deal are wrong, people who think all Hunter skills are single target are wrong, and people who think a single circle in Hunter is all you ever need are wrong.

Hunters do not need to be buffed at this point. They just need to implement the actual Companion System, rather than this placeholder AI we’ve got right now.

10 Likes

I don’t understand this, don 't know how much you know? do you have a scale :ok_woman: ?

QS fits that nicely though. although people seem to be unhappy about wizard unable to OHKO level 280 monster with a single spell. aoe or single target, cannot please everybody when damage is the discussion.

2 Likes

I was planning on only getting c1 hunter is that a bad idea… ;_;

Edit: just FYI for everyone, I am really enjoying hunter and it’s definitely strong and playable <3 coursing

He knows just enough to be smug and laugh at the silly forumers.

It depends on what you want to use it for. Although the fact that coursing doesn’t just root but also disables someone from using skills might be a bug, since the patch notes only mentioned that it would apply a root. So if you’re looking for strong single target cc Hunter c1 might not stay great.

1 Like

WTA

Can anyone expand this for me
http://imgur.com/NZ9BIPQ

I am more a fan of AR. So I am waiting for a Bakatest-esque deal.

9 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Hey @STAFF_John how did it go regarding picture related?

It’s been all about balance and high level content lately, but you guys promised us a comfy social game as well. When are we getting princess carrying and hugging emotes? When will we get inns and hangout spots for players? Maybe some minigames too?

Are there plans to allow players to get married in-game?

And good taste, Bakatest is an excellent series.

2 Likes

you forgot the most important thing…

Where is the hugs and cuddle animation :3

One thing at a time. First we ask for hugging and princess carrying, then we move on to dating and marriage, and beyond that who knows. How would pregnancy work as a game mechanic?

Although, unfortunately, our Dev team’s current main priority is to fix the bugs and balancing as well as providing high level contents, as you have accurately pointed out. We do see the importance of such social functions.

I do keep forwarding the notes on demand for such I see on forums and other sources to our Dev team.
Especially so, since I like to just chat and chill at the most populated city area in the game. Occasionally, put on some RPing. (I am thinking of RPing as an aspiring bawdy singer-songwriter with a penchant for limericks but has to keep a day-job as a Ranger. Yes, I will be busking on Klaipeda. )

So, I cannot say that such functions will be available on the day of the launch but it is on our to-do list.

7 Likes

Perhaps, as a Refer-a-Friend event?

2 Likes

Well alright, we understand.

I just hope this next patch has something for Rodeleros, Squires, and Peltastas. Being a tankier class is absolute suffering in this game. Other than that, what I am most looking forward to is the final implementation of the Companion System. With pet skills and more pet variety.

As for bugs, the only major issue we still have in the game is getting stuck on loading screens. The game finishes loading and I can hover over the UI on the screen but the loading screen doesn’t fade, so you have to close the client. It’s been there from the start and still hasn’t been fixed.

1 Like

Oh! what a nice idea… I can see it all right now :yum:

Don’t forget the PVP bugs and exploits…

The PvP arena is awful. It brings out all the worst aspects of MOBAs and tries to shove them into an MMO game. I mean, who the hell thought it was a good idea to make a PvP arena where your equipment, refines, and gems that you worked so hard on simply do not work?

Other than that, the loading screen issue is the last gameplay crippling issue. Everything else is minor in comparison.

3 Likes