Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Zalciai is also a great Buff/Debuff.
Divine Stigma makes for a really strong buff early on, and alter makes for an alright one.
And you are literally complaining about a Class being made so taking only C1 is not as good as C2, that’s… just not a good design decition in general, they should make it so taking more Circles is what you want to do, make the class more desirable in general.

I love it. Its just screaming “Here! Have some more of new content. WOOOHOOO!” to me. :yum:

2 Likes

Meh none clerics benefit more from those buffs then the cleric.

And no im not im asking for c1 to be interesting enough for me to take it once im in krivis c2 has important upgrades but i cant bring my self to dedicate 2 ranks to have nothing but a decent zaibas

1 Like

i bet the archer’s hidden class will come with this patch :smiley:

If you are right you will be promoted to an oracle!

@thebloodyaugust
what are your thoughts on melstis?

Peltasta looks totally fine and has great uses. Rodelero definitely needs buffs, it’s style should be unique, but now all spells they have are pretty boring and underpowered comparing to any full offence class in combination with peltasta(hoplite + pelt + doppel/dragoon) seems to be much better at every aspect. Peltasta has it’s uses but needs maybe a slight rebalance since some of it’s skills are simply bad. But it can be applied to half classes in the game (those multihit skills are way too good while defense can’t be boosted to high levels yet).

you type like an archer…

3 Likes

If it was just a ground aoe that extended timers or something like that i would go for it but as a channel i have no desire to go near it.

I think Zalciai is a rly nice skill. I would only work a bit on Divine Stigma and Melstis and I think Krivis could endure 1 more skill.

Aukuras is a bit questionable for me because… I actually think the accuracy debuff is quite nice… maybe they should still spice it up a bit but I actually think that is not as bad as ppl say… Both Divine Stigma and Melstis looks terrible compared to that for me… XD

…if it takes as long as an fight in dbz … ohh gosh. We might see hidden class next year.
Power up for 9 months!

Indeed. :confused:

5 Likes

+48 magic amplification to all…

WHICH youc ant get trough scrolls.

Krivis buffs magic dps hard.
MAMP is like crit for magic.

Just more random…

hidden archer class pls.

Man, it’s been such a while since ICB2 and the fact that it isn’t in any videos that I had forfgotten how good Aukuras can be, saved my ass a lot. The accuracy debuff is quite sweet too.

That heal is acutally nice.

Don’t forget the only Crit Resitance Debuff in the game, can easily bring someone to 0.
Also buffs Crit Damage, I remember a Barb lauguing in the Lv50 dungeon because 1K crits.

Might be even better with Paladins Retoration lvl15.

Yayy another big patch, I feel like a 6 year old!!! So excite!!!

5 Likes

Hmm… Does that heart icon thing affects regeneration rate too or is it rly that fast now?

how does it work along with Animus?

Does it give you MA or does it regenerate your hp ignoring animus effect?