Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Forgot to add /troll in the end. But wouldnt surprise me. lol

1 Like

Don’t know if anyone’s confirmed the buff cap attribute yet, but I’ll just post my findings.

“Increase Maximum Number of Buffs”
Max Attribute Lv. 1
Cost: 10k silver (Not 5m, lmao)
Instant learn time
Requirement: Rank 5

Available to every base class

6 Likes

So, wizards and archers now have 6 buff slots and Clerics/Sowrdies have 8?(I read that they increase the buff limit to 7 for clerics)

After today’s maintenance, I am unable to start the game.
I click on “game start” from the website, the launcher comes up, then
after that, another thing opens (Updater MFC). After it loaded, I
get this message:

“런쳐 업데이트 완료되었습니다. 게임을 다시 실행해주십시요”
“Launcher update is complete. Please run the game again.”

I click “OK”, and run it again from the website, but it just opens up the same thing
it did a few moments ago. :frowning: How do I get around this?
Anybody else experiencing the same?

I had a problem. I deleted the last files from the patch and it downloaded they again, then it was fixed.

Well … Many can try. And more efficiently than Cryo, but … Some INT (and not full CON) on wiz still work better most of the time … (maybe saddly ?)

For cleric build, instead of priest, i suggest paladin c3. Conviction>wugushi poison> pandemic > incineration. Conviction improve both poison and fire damage. Free sp from paladin also (not sure only paladin or include party member) +extra mdef buff…

1 Like

Also if got thau big head the cleric and big hand the wugushi, i cant imagine the dmg increase.
Damn theory!

I still cant see warrior synergy here. So much synergy between other class.

Has the patch notes of today’s update been translated by any chance? :slight_smile: The class balance ones were, if I recall correctly but what about the others?

That’s a good idea.

Never tought about paladin.

Actually… they profit from good aoe atk ratio. And bonus to strik/x type dps other classes give.
And he gets trauma buffs too.

It’s a solid tank that holds them in a place for small dot aoes and dishes out good constant dps, without much potential to die themself.

A buffed dex/vit swordy class can get pretty op as offtank. No need for str… i cry each time i see pure str builds. Str onyl adds so little dps… if you think about lategame. Even if you go full str… you will only gain about 400 bonus atk or so at 280 level. Against lots of evasion and vit … and high atk skills.

400 atk =/= 400 dmg

It gets buffed by modifiers, it gets buffed by attributes, it gets buffed by armor types and it applies to every single hit… STR also raises crit-attack

so 400 STR is more or less +~1000-1200 dmg on each hit. Depending on what you face and what you hit with etc.

And you get +10% STR for every Rank.

I reset my swordie to full STR ( at lvl 230 ), and I do way more damage. Late game, evasion doesn’t really matter as much, and it takes a huge investment in dex to keep your crit rate up as you level. However, STR just keeps getting better and better the more ranks you have, and the more you put into it. The main reason I won’t go pure STR again is because I want to PvP, and missing everyone isn’t fun. However for PvE, there’s nothing wrong with a pure STR build. You won’t miss with good gloves on, and you’ll do more damage.

Also, when I do crit ( when paired with someone giving a crit buff, or zalciai ) my damage is ridiculous because of all the crit attack and base physical attack from STR.

4 Likes

Hey Zhou, its Official. Need to talk to you later in game whenever you get the chance.

I’d say that there are some bad sides on getting no CON or DEX at all even on PvE. At least on dungeons and higher level maps. But it depends on your character and your build.

1 Like

Well, I wouldn’t ever suggest getting no CON on a non-swordie class. But on mine I still have like 15k HP with no points in CON. If I were an archer I’d have ~6k HP, which would be awful.

1 Like

You could always supplement lack of other stats with gear. From what I’ve seen with some of the high level gear, a lot of them have big amounts of raw stats.

playing reiter (and in the future hackapell too) is a great way to buff archer squishy HP, im even gonna be somehow “tanky” when i get the plate late game gears! (full str build)

Seriously I despise archers that have low CON. I in no way advocate for this. Every time I get them in my party I watch them die and be unable to do DPS, and everyone suffers. ( This is rare among the KR players, mostly english players seem to do this, I don’t know why )

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.