Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

225 to 229, depend to what mobs you killed. some mobs gave more class exp and some lesser.

anyone can give me insight what classes u actually need when youā€™re planning to make a support cleric and how the lvlā€™ing progress goes?

atm, iā€™m lvl 61 , cleric > priest > krivis, with int as my main stat, cafrisun set.
i find it hard to do the quest in field, especially when in area which mob density so high cause of my healing and cure skill CD, which is why i take krivis as my rank 3 class for additional DPS skills.
while its fine to kill the mobs by using blessing and normal attack, the higher mob lvl is, the longer it takes to autoattack it to death thus making my journey progress getting slower.

maybe i should make con as my primary stats instead?
does Cleric C2 needed in high lvl instances?

Just watched derf hit dragoon and he was lvl225

And some got on 222 or 223, at least someone said it to me, lol. Iā€™ll get my rank 7 at 225.

Hvae u decided yet what u gonna get, @LunarRabbit?

Iā€™ll stick with Cannoneer but still have some doubt after seeing a Reiter Lv.211 in my party (with a linker) dealing more damage than most of 5/5 party after spamming all skills lol.

Non-stop grinding time until game disconnects or maintenance

Btw, I found a solution to my crashes. After a defragmentation of my Nexon\TreeOfSavior directory I have now 0 crashes per day =D

Do you by any chance noticed anything else on the build of that Reiter?
I need this info for reasons including no one I talked with in ICBT played Reiter.

Oh tis really good to hear u finally found a sollution for the game hatingā€¦ I mean crashing on u @LunarRabbit!

Well, since ure so close now, at this point I think tis more important to stick with something ure sure to have fun with. In any case, gratz! xD

Ranger C3 which is powerful of course but Retreat Shot with a linker is kinda awesome. He increased our exp/hour from 16-20% to 31+% lol.

@Gunnr
I think Iā€™ll have fun with Cannoneer =D

I see, considering nothing else was noticed Iā€™ll assume the last unknown rank was ArcherC2, good that Retreat Shot is as good as it looks in the data and the like two videos that show it.

@LunarRabbit go git em!

1 Like

I donā€™t know if it makes any difference but he had vubbe gauntlet so +3 AoE ratio. But on 1v1 (ranger 3 skills on cooldown or he didnā€™t want to use) he was kinda slow but still powerful.

Yes, it was Archer C2.

@Gunnr
LOL, 93,5% of Class Lv.14 =D Iā€™m almost there.

At that level range Iā€™d prefer a good pair of Roxonas when it comes to gloves to be honest, any of them even the Cloth ones.

Insane grinding until Rank 7 - Complete. yay :3

Base Lv. 225 - 32.9% ;-; I guess the thaumaturge bug (class exp didnā€™t increase when increasing monster size delayed me a bit).

1 Like

TIS BOOOOOM TIMEE!!! į•™ą¼¼ ƒŠ”Ć“ ą¼½į•—

2 Likes

11 Likes

Oi! I was picturing ur character with Black Rabbit Ears. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I prefer the white ones but who knows when theyā€™ll be available :c

One thing to get used with cannoneer: Thereā€™s a ā€œlockā€ delay after you cast a skill so you canā€™t jump into a group of monsters like you do when youā€™re a sapper xD

Oh, that actually can be detrimental to the class playability (speaking more on my side), since I had the tendency to pull lots and lots of mobs at once as a Sapper (as in, nonstop). Thatll ask for a more slow paced gameplay (maybe) with or itll pretty much get me killed too often. ._.

Well, I think I might find a way to handle it but I have the same feeling xD