Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

If only I recorded myself with my stats and all you would see for yourself LMAO.

1 Like

believable, i have 5 int :smiley:

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Changing weapons is kinda tricky, as we donā€™t know for sure how DMG worksā€¦

I remember things like sadhu oob attacks hitting harder with clubs than with wands, eventhough itā€™s magical DMG and wands have greater magical damageā€¦

But i believe it scales, if it didnā€™t scale, they would say something on the descriptions, i guess

yes that is true~ , although personally iā€™ve never used any maces for actual fighting to notice this ā€˜scaleā€™ so i had no idea about that :open_mouth: i just love using swords!

A. I prefer that skill to summon 2nd Demon to use normal attacks in a short period while increase the a amount of mana drain.

B. Yep, but even with this buff, the skill still look pretty dull for a summon class, I want some kind of buff for minions :frowning:

C. Better stick with A

D. No, that is featherfootā€™s distinction, other wizards shouldnā€™t have that benefit

Thy for the test. Then I remember right.

BTWā€¦itā€™s rly not that OP imo or Iā€™m lame to use a magic caster clericā€¦nvm xD But it was rly hard and boring to me to go around with Cureā€¦Heal and Owls in icbtā€¦ and owls also a bit tricky to place (especially in mouse modeā€¦:sweat_smile: ) I actually reseted to DEX and everything was so much easier for meā€¦

@fitzfeliz

okā€¦ I have a more simple way of improving the meh! status on those skillsā€¦

1- Desmodus: have the bats stick to the enemies for 3s and each skill level increase the amount of time the bats are on enemies doing dmgā€¦

2- Evocation: give the summoned boss the ability to attacks before it explode (level 1 = 1 attack, level 2 = 2 attack,)

2 Likes

Love this one

20 char

1 Like

Evocation: the summoned boss uses all of its skills and then explodes.
More fascinating!

1 Like

Broken is thrown so much that it makes me feel no one knows what broken isā€¦

anyone know around what lvl you reach rank 7? thanks in advance

Should be around 220 more or less Iā€™d say, consiering Muskets are on that area.

some say 225ā€¦ i just donā€™t want to pop my cards and find out iā€™m stuck for 2 lvls

Well, when you reach that you should be able to tell by yourself, wouldnā€™t you?

can anyone already reach rank 7 confirm? 220 or 225?

i been trying to find a exp calculator that does class lvlā€¦

copy paste much?_?

https://fbcdn-photos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-0/s480x480/10898073_1376283409346754_5456915981120054968_n.png?oh=fb0f5a8923ca59148262a0d44c848cda&oe=56AC312E&gda=1455294754_cb4ac00c38e17e8f9c8e9d468dd56f96

2 Likes

3 Likes