Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Rofl. Went from level 45 to level 52 on ONE MOB.

Found a blinky loxodon (elite) and killed it, good stuff.

This character has all the luck it seems, keep finding good items and everything that my other ones never did.

How did u do that? Lol

No idea, remember once killing a blinky mob and levelling up outta nowhere before but never multiple levels : O

Even double checked so I somehow didn’t magically use my XP cards.

Killed a shiny blue monster

Whites give loot, golden ones give even more loot and blue ones give tons of exp

Plus, he hit the lv 46 exp reset

2 Likes

ah interesting, yeah the xp reset explains a lot!

Yup. Freeze shouldnt work like a stun. You should be unfrozen after first hit.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

While CC should be a viable option, that Catapract spent the entire second match frozen. Things need to be tweaked.

We can make frozen status break on one hit but will still leave a debuff called freezing where the elemental bonus still applies, that or after getting frozen, you are immune to it for 3 secs or something.

with the changes to freezing shield i think they should dramatically reduce the freezing chance on skills; and those skills were made a little bit more spammable on top of it. that guy was getting hit by fire a lot to, keke.

3 Likes

Permanent CC is a problem, a lot of games recently have systems to avoid it, and not only mmorpgs, mortal kombat for example, if you get frost by sub zero, the next time you’ll just take DMG, until the combo resets :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The simply way is to give a small window of immunity between cc’s,

Off topic’ing, check out my paladin suggestion <3 i’d love some opnions

Just put a timer after you un-froze, a 5Sec immunity to being freezed or whatever.

If only they had some sort of item that could remove crowd control. Then they could intentionally disable it in the arena, and everyone would demand that classes be ruined instead of finding a way to adjust the existing anti-cc tool so it can do its job.

Just imagine, if we don’t get severe enough nerfs, those evil pve players might find a way to have fun in the 99% of the game that isn’t pvp.

5 Likes

They COULD fix dispeller scrolls for arena, so it’s not a permanent toggle on/off anti-cc button for everyone.

But that sounds horrible. It sounds like if you want to do competitive PvP you have to buy and endless amount of items from one class, after they decided they wanted to standardize gear/etc in arena pvp to put everyone on the same field.

It sounds much better to instead of nerfing cryo/etc, to make CC not a thing that a player can do indefinitely. Yes that is an indirect nerf to cryo/etc, but perma freeze is by no means fun, and a mechanic that shouldn’t exist.

Like I’ve said a long time ago, after experiencing this absolutely horrible PvP back in the test server before it was disabled, they should add do one of the following:

1. Make CC have diminishing returns, so each time your CC’d, it lasts less than the previous time, and after a few CC’s, you gain immunity for X seconds.

2. Make it so you can be CC’d only once, and then you can’t be CC’d for X seconds.

I know some may argue, plague doctor and a few cleric class have some form of a cleanse. And for a long time after plague doctor was released, I felt that maybe it solves the CC problem in PvP. But that also means that anyone that wants to competitively play in PvP, as their showing it off to be, requires one slot of their premade party requiring Plague Doctor. I don’t believe that should be the case. Also can’t use PD in a 200 standardized PvP arena.

2 Likes

it is pretty common to have features like that exclusive to pvp. they already have them, as every ones level is dropped to 200.

Well it’s kinda the same problem where people were complaining about the buff limit.They’re trying to make every class unique and useful.I’m sure IMC has something for Swordsmen/Archers/Wizards to deal with CC’s in further ranks.I also got a feeling the Sage class or Enchanter will have a dispel buff skill to cast on their targets.

You pretty much need a Krivis/PD/Oracle/Priest for PVP

3 Likes

i got a noob question. say, if i am a templar and if my second character in one same account can be invited into my own guild? how many max amount member can be added in one guild?

Its RO problems all over again. When Ragnarok just began Agi builds to avoid damage were fotm in PvE, later when WoE started those builds were proven bad. And i’ve heard that SPR in ToS helps to reduce chance of being CCed…

Choose your poison.

1 Like