Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Bokor Thread

Thanks for your hardwork in maintaining this thread Good Sir @Sixaxis

Glad you got the reference.

Yeah its so costly at lvl 100 right now
I probably will take 40 Spr and go the oracle path to take arcane energy, hopefully it can cover it

Questions

1. Can zombies even scale? I never felt their presence even at earlier levels (40-100) and i heard it gets worse at endgame, they hit like 40dmg each when monster have like 2k hp already.

2. Does blind do anything in PVE? logically it would be reducing physical attack accuracy, but i cant find any information on this, other than reducing the sight/view in PVP

I wanted to turn off the Effigy:blind attribute while PVE because I believe, it increases your SP cost CMIIW

Zombies, all 3 types, have their own stats that scales on their levels. The zombie levels are based on the level of mobs that they are being raised from. Doing level 117 dungeon, my zombies are biting for around 300 base damage. With Ogouveve and Deprotect zone they can do an average of 700 damage.

edit: Ogouveve, Deprotect Zone AND Hexing

Multiply that by 20 and you’ll get 14,000 DPS, assuming ALL the zombies are on the same target which never happens lol

that is a big number! :frowning:

can 3 points in zombify even achieve close to that?

Do note that the scenario required to achieve that number is in the very BEST case scenario when the stars and universe aligns. Thus I would like to re-emphasize the last 3 words on my previoius reply, “which never happens…” lol

Mostly it’s with the Zombie AI. Say you have 20 zombies and a Boss with no random mobs around. best you’ll have say 14 chewing on the boss. 6 of them will be wondering off chasing imaginary butterflies.

What zombies have are strength in numbers. I have maxed Zombify with the extra zomby attribute, giving me a total of 19 zombies. 20 with Divine Might, which i’ll always try to use before zombify mostly for a longer lasting Zombify circle. Level 3 Zombify will only give you only 6 zombies(7 with attribute).

One interesting i realized though, with enough zombies chewing on a boss, it’s possible to “crash” the boss AI causing it to stop moving or attacking. I’ve only been able to do this on the last boss of the Level 117 dungeon and a few quests bosses. Have not been able to replicate it in Suliai. So not sure if it’s just those boss that are affected.

@holyfighterlord

Yup, my bad. Meant +3 Cure instead of +1, good eye. :c

As for your revised build, all of the stat allocations are fine.

No, Ogouveve never goes past Lv1. There’s no benefit for it since they only get literally 1 extra STR point per skill level, and +AoE Ratio which is pointless since their DPS capabilities fall off noticeably. As noted above, it is possible to make a Full Summoner (Or Lich King) build, but it requires you to practically build almost entirely around the Zombies for Ranks 2 - 6 along with your gears and stat allocation.

I really can’t recommend that in their current state. Maybe once Rank 8 comes out and one of the Rank 8 classes gives DPS buffs that work on Zombies, or they improve Ogouveve to scale the INT>STR formula per skill level.

So yeah, the points stay in Samediveve.

@Edward

Blind in PvE stops the monsters from moving or attacking, as long as the player that has aggro on them isn’t directly next to them.

You can turn it off since you can just kite monsters anyway.

1 Like

"Bokor:
- (New) Damballa: Remove Knockdown Attribute:
- When the attribute is active, Damballa will no longer knockdown enemies that have been hit."

Well~~

Well… Bokor had 2 negatives. Zombies messing up party targeting, and Damballa being hard to use on regular monsters.

WE DID IT BOIS (AND GURLS)!

@_Noah

EDIT: Ah wait, reality kicked in and then I realized we haven’t even gotten our bug fixes and 2 month old buffs yet.

Which means the day we get fixes and changes altogether is really close?

Eh, probably not.

Does using Samediveve require zombies being up? And zombies can’t be made at all in pvp modes since there are no monsters, right?

turning dead people into zombies would be rly fun tho

No, you can use it anytime you want. Only Tet Mamak La, Bwa Kayiman, and Damballa require Zombies. And you can make Zombies in PvP Arena by destroying Traps (Archer classes) or other Summons (Wizard classes) inside of the Zombify circle.

You can Zombify dead players too tho

1 Like

[quote=“Sixaxis, post:445, topic:242687”]
No, you can use it anytime you want. Only Tet Mamak La, Bwa Kayiman, and Damballa require Zombies. And you can make Zombies in PvP Arena by destroying Traps (Archer classes) or other Summons (Wizard classes) inside of the Zombify circle.

You can Zombify dead players too tho
[/quote]Ohh okay, good to know.

And oh, so you can make zombies in pvp? And even zombify dead players?! WELP

I don’t expect zombies to be terribly useful in pvp, given their terrible AI and bad DPS, but it should be good to at least confuse some players. From experience, many don’t know how to immediately react simply because it’s multiple enemies instead of one all of a sudden. (And maybe Bwa Kayiman would be useful in zoning due to CC.)

I laughed when I first tried them out in Field GvG (I had them prepared before the reinforcements arrived though). Managed to CC an entire enemy party at a bridge for about 5 seconds with Bwa, and then with my 10 something Zombies surrounding them I said irl: “Farewell.” and then casted Damballa on them and all of the Zombies.

…And it did no damage because Damballa is apparently bugged to not affect players in PvP which resulted in me dying.

2 Likes

[quote=“Sixaxis, post:447, topic:242687”]
…And it did no damage because Damballa is apparently bugged to not affect players in PvP which resulted in me dying.
[/quote]RIP IN PEPPERONI
IT’S OKAY FAM, SOMEDAY WE WILL SEE THE ZOMBIE DREAM BE COMPLETE

But hey, realistically speaking, Bwa does sound pretty useful. Could even give enough time to aim an Incineration/Merkabah.

arde dagger or venom for offhand? can venom’s poison proc on skills like effigy?

I don’t like Venom as much because of the “Attack on Plate Armor Targets -117” stat it has, while Karacha (The upgraded version of Arde) has “Attack on Medium Type Targets +61”. Arde Dagger is between those 2, so Arde Dagger > Venom.

As for the Venom effect, it states that it proc’s when attacking with a dagger, so I’d assume that anything not a dagger hit would not proc it.

1 Like

I’m not sure whether to take Bokor C3 for Effigy 15 and Damballa, or to take other classes, any suggestion?

I’m playing Cleric2-Krivis2-Bokor1 atm. I thinking of going Bokor2-Doctor in next rank. Is my build good ?

About Bokor’s skill. My build is Hexing lv10, Effigy lv10, Zombify lv3, Bwa Kayiman lv1 , Samediveve lv1 . Should i put point for Tet Mamak La ? And rest is 5 points, what skill should i put more point ?

Please give me some advices , Thank you ! :smiley: @Sixaxis

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It would… be better for you to tell us what you’re looking for in a 7 Ranks class. Otherwise we could just throw anything at you and you may not like playing it later on.

You should also have a point in Mackangdal, and yes, Tet Mamak La too. This leaves you with 3 skill points, and Samediveve should be Lv5 minimum, so we’ll take 1 point from Hexing and add all 4 remaining points to Samediveve to make it Lv5.

Leveling up Zombify does 2 things:

1. Increases the duration of the Zombify circle.
  2. Increases the maximum amount of zombies you can have out at once (This is independent from the Circle itself since there are ways other than Zombify to summon Zombies).

The Zombify circle will stay out until the duration is finished, and the maximum amount of Zombies you can have out at once is 20 (Divine Might + Monster Gem + Attribute would normally make it 21, but the game caps it at 20).

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.