Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Feel my pain :relieved:

1 Like

YES

They FINALLY figured out why people hate Gravity Pole so much.

I donā€™t know why they thought nerfing the damage would solve anything

Itā€™s not about the damage, itā€™s about the CC which is impossible to deal with and lasts for like forever

7 Likes

If you watched GVG videos, it was basically teams of Psychokinoā€™s all pointing gravity pole at each other, and the first person to hit the other one wins. It was a bit silly. Not to mention gravity pole spawn camping and other such fun. I can see being upset as a Psychokino player, but the skill was completely broken for pvp.

13 Likes

Iā€™m 100% fine with it as long as it still works the same against monsters. Itā€™s hard enough killing things as-is!

I love all the Kino nerfs, since i gave up on the boring Wiz3Kino3 ā€œmetaā€ build long ago to do my scrub-but-fun build with only 1 circle of it. <3

Anyone knows how much essential Sure Spell was shown to be on PvP and GvG, tho? I canā€™t find room for a circle 2 Wiz on my build (specially if it is not a matter of being completely useless on those circunstances, otherwise i may sacrifice Rank 8 for itā€¦).

@tomgo32000 Any chance you could test Swap for us? Iā€™m curious how long this ā€œbindā€ lasts for.

Thanks in advance!

Lasts for 2 seconds.

2 Likes

Finally someone who has sense and reason!
You sir have restored some of my faith in this meta filled world of sheeps/headless chickens.

Yes it lasts for 2 seconds, and I estimate the rate is approximately 30%.

Soā€¦is gravity pole still worth the channeling time in kTOS? it doesnt CC, damage is non existent since in pvp instance it will reduce its damage to 20%. 5 max target 45 sec cd. That skill was nerfed to the ground. i think even energy bolt can out-damage it.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Nerfed to the ground?
Gravity pole used to not do damageā€¦

1 Like

Now now, I love hyperboles as much as the next guy but letā€™s not be crazy shall we.

yep, because it holds which is the point of channeling. Now itā€™s slow. Iā€™m just wondering if i still have to fear damage from Kinos.

It did damage based on your matk, but had no base damage. So it did a little bit! At least in iCBT2.

It did damage based on your matk, but had no base damage. So it did a little bit! At least in iCBT2. Also it didnā€™t have an enhance attribute.

This.

If you check the thread there should be a handful of posts from me complaining around early January about Psychokino being weakā€¦I then deleted my Psychokino literally days before they then started buffing it, and I knew the buffs were coming I was just so frustrated with how weak it is.
Hell I still have a character and a Companion both named ā€œBuffPsychokinoā€ on Ktos from those days.

Lol @ these guys crying about this vastly superior version.

2 Likes

How can anyone not see its really overnerf lolā€¦The skill is literrally worthless now: no dmg, no cc, high cd and channelling.

The solution is simple:

1. Give it back the original dmg and cd (flame breath 2.0).
  2. No dmg at all + 45s cd but keep the hard cc (iron hook 2.0).