Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

There are many versions of the Token with a different duration. 1 day, 3 days, 5 days, 7 days, 30 days, 3 hours, 6 hours, 12 hours.

Maintenance hasn’t started yet, it’ll begin on 18th Feb at 6pm (KST) for 6 hours.

1 Like

OH MAN I CAN’T FUCKIN’ WAIT TO SEE THE MARKET FULL OF ONE DAY TOKEN FOR ONE MILLION SILVER.

1 Like

One day? Try three hours :joy::joy:

Can someone tell me how missile type damage interacts with armor type? Do missiles count as pierce still?

Decided to translate the entire details for the 1st event:

##New and Returning Players: Support Box Event

• Event Duration: 18th Feb until 10th March

• Event Details:

1. Receive the [Lv.15 Player Support Box] in your Barracks Mailbox.
  2. Select a character to receive the [Player Support Box].
  3. Reach the required level to open the box! Each box contains a another box which has a higher level requirement. Keep levelling to open them all.
  • Box Levels: Lv 15, 40, 60, 75, 100.
  • Reach Level 100 and open the box! You can obtain a 15-day Token, 50 TP and a ‘Player Support Weapon(?)’! [KR: 정착 지원 무기]

###Event Eligibility

• Users who are eligible for the event: New or Returning Users to Tree of Savior.

New Users:

• Any user who has not yet made a team name on a new or existing Tree of Savior server. (Doing so after the 18th’s maintenance will qualify you for the event)

Returning Users:

• A Returning User is anyone who has not logged into their respective server since the Feb 3rd (Wednesday). Each server is counted seperately.

Translation of the image below.

Event Details

1. Any unopened [Player Support Boxes] will be deleted after 24th March’s maintenance. Any [Player Support Boxes] which are still in the Mailbox will also be deleted on 24th March’s maintenance. Please be sure to receive the box before then.

2. Eligibility is based on the records per server.
    -e.g. For Ausrine and Vakarine servers, server connection records will be taken seperately. This means if you logged in to Vakarine recently, but did not log into Ausrine since before 3rd Feb, you’ll be eligible for the event on Ausrine.

3. [Player Support Box] is given out only once per server, please make sure you choose the correct character when receiving the box!

4. Player Support Potion(?) has the following effects: +2 Movement Speed, +50 P.ATK, +50 M.ATK, and lasts for 30 minutes.

5. Token (15 Day) does not enable Private Trade functions, and cannot be registered on the Market.

Should be correct, but please notify me if there’s any errors!

3 Likes

I didn’t even read that far omfg, this is going to be an experience.

@Tsumo , they are their own thing ‘‘Missile’’, -5/10% on Large enemies and -15% on XL enemies (aka bosses.

They shud make an event for the actual players WTF

alphabetic event for all players… and up event … (50% exp bonus)
‘-’

Beside valkarine, which server is popular among international players or has the most player? So they have somekind of statistic? Lol

Maybe Ausurine is the next largest. Will you join us in iTOS when it is available though ? :smiley:

Do you have any balance changes you are hoping for? :stuck_out_tongue:

Make a new thread about with a poll, I would vote :grinning:

Guild Raid, Dungeon 280 video

Not DiscKZee (duh), but YES! I want IMC to strip off Wizards of all their Offencive skills, so they can be the TRUE Support class, as they should be! This way, theyll leave Archers alone! /troll

5 Likes

I’m not really hoping for any changes myself, but I’m waiting to see what changes IMC make in the coming patch. :slightly_smiling:

Also waiting to see what the next Hidden Class will be, here’s hoping it’s an Archer one to complete the set!

1 Like

Those are just random tidbits taken from trailers/etc it seems like.

It’s not officially out yet.

I almost forgot about this! Archers are always late to the party these days, but end up with a lot of attention!
Hopefully there is good reactions to come. :slight_smile: ( please don’t sue me)

prepare for an incoming 300+ comment war :imp:

I totally see it now =))
http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4185&l=8967

welp, i hope they"ll buff 1-hand swordie tmr.

I like your thinking :wink:

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes