Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

[quote=“Raspy, post:4156, topic:125464”]
a lady with black hair.
[/quote] could you perhaps mean @Gunnr

i didnt have time to look at it…

does anybody know what is the emergency fix about?

Translate patch note please

@Gwenyth always translate it whenever possible and then you can check here http://pastebin.com/dzGwDT8Z

3 Likes

this is not the right thread to discuss this, but i’ll reply you in the right one

1 Like

Quick question, at this point is it still worth buying a Korean account? Or should I wait for international? I just don’t think it’s gonna be out soon :confused:

considering everything, iOBT >>should<< go up next month, or april, maybe

but there are no official announcement about it

it’s good to play kTOS, it’s laggy but it gives you some perspective about what to do and what not to, so you’re not lost on iOBT

2 Likes

I think it’s better to wait for international ver. i mean they finally announce that the Translations is almost done… so i think they are now just stabilizing the Steam servers for the international version…i think a month or two we will get the game…of course this is just my speculation so take a grain of salt :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

I’m using kTos as a test for all the (many) builds I want to try so when Itos is available I won’t have to waste any time :smiley:

3 Likes

hopefully it is iToS release not another CBT.

hi @Gwenyth what does this notice mean? All google gave me is headache @@ http://imgur.com/T2C9l3I

It’s an Experience event for this weekend. (13th - 14th)
30% Bonus EXP via hunts
drop rate up 10% i believe also.

1 Like

You’ll have a hell of a lot more fun playing iToS if the ping is stable for you, and enjoying the content for the first time.

However if your the type that needs to 100% figure out everything/builds before playing iToS, it’s never too late.

Personally, I’d say they’ve made leveling so much easier to 200 that you can afford to mess up as much as you’d want here, it’d probably take a week of active play to reach 200 without massively grinding these days.

You can also get to 130 in a day or 2 now, which is around rank 4, and by then your usually more than certain of your class.

By 200 you could decide if you’d want to commit and take the journey to 280, which takes a decent amount of time now.

2 Likes

130 in a day? Damn y’all playing like mad.

I guess a day is a bit much, 2-3 days with boosts going is pretty fair for active players.

1 Like

Where can i see the TOS events? Anyone with a direct link to events page?

thankies :slightly_smiling:

Warlock PVP League Exploit

Hi! So if you’re a warlock and managed to survive the first round of the battle try casting ur Pole of Agony on the spawn spot of the enemy… Rinse and Repeat… Easy MVP :ok_hand:

I guess it could work with other ground targeted spells too :slight_smile:

Frankly, I don’t encourage buying accounts at all because wherever you buy it from, it doesn’t “generate” new KSSNs. It’s using stolen ones & that doesn’t really sit well with me personally.

Yes, that account you got is using someone else’s private info which feels wrong tbh. Just my 2 cents.

1 Like