Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

I could help you, but this is not the topic to discuss this, so i’ll just answer you in the other topic

I looked the musketeer skills and the damage is VERY high compared to rank 5 and 6 skills.
My doubt is if they will balance the damage for classes like musketeer after they release the rank 8. I read something about they try to increase the damage for new ranks to make they more useful, so probably they will balance the classes after release the next rank, right?

they have balance patch every week lol

can both Bokor’s mackangdal and Druid’s Sterea Trofh prevent cc debuff while activated ?

1 Like

Nice question.
And i have another one: bokor’s hexing is 1st rank condition?

@vyne_ has a comprehensive document that explains various skill conditions and their ranks
you will most likely find that information in their post

1 Like

But there is no hexing listed here O_o

No. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yes. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 Likes

Seems bokor will not work well in pvp because his main damage source can be easily removed…

I’ve watched a ton of 2v2/5v5 PvP matches with Bokor in them, and CC removal doesn’t really happen often without a Plague Doctor present. Most of the Bokors playstyle is… lacking, but with my lackluster ping over there and fear of making my team angry when they try to talk to me 'cuz Korean isn’t under my language-list, I can’t prove that they’re good (Or above average) until the game releases here.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Thanks for the information on hexing. Can I ask where you found out it was a rank 1 debuff? I’ve seen threads saying it was a non-debuff marker for effigy, and I’ve seen threads saying it gets resisted now and then.

Tested it in-game with Cure.

What they probably meant by “marker” was that Hexing needs to be activated on targets within medium range, or else Effigy won’t deal any damage. It reduces MDEF and prevents natural HP recovery as part of its debuff.

And it getting resisted just means that it doesn’t have a 100% hit-chance on its targets.

1 Like

Adding to these questions about Hexing, Kabbalist’s attribute Curse from Revenged Sevenfold is the same as the Hexing and can be used for Effigy?

The base of 2500 is weird given how much health ■■■■ has in this game -_-.

Plague doctor is more of a support class with a little bit of dps rather than a dps class with a little support

An Example.

2k base damage on barbed arrow. (level 13)
Archer got around 800 atk at that point. +200 from buffs (average)

Now we got 3k skill dps.
Double it with attribute.
6k.
Is it a crit?
9k+Crit Atk of around 300

Is it cloth armor? (3 hits cloth, 2 leather, 1 plate, 0 ghost for barbed multiplier)
27k +900 crit atk

Is it Flying type and cloth?
54k+900 crit atk

PvP people dont fly… get a psychokino to raise someone. Haha.

Hailmary Arrow atm is heavily buffed too.
Level 15= 2k base atk + 150% atk on explosion aoe.
3k to 4,5k with the same build of archer.
Adding attributes it’s 6k to 9k.
Crit … 9k to 13,5k.

Spammable ^^.

_
Multihit skills are the way to go.
An Multishot level 15 … deals 16 shots, which can aoe hit targets if you get enough aoe attack ratio or falconer build support.

1300 atk base (skill+1000 atk archer).
End damage would be. 125k against a flying target with 100% crits. Half of it against non flyers. Single hit is around 8k … 4 against non-flyers.

Multipliers wtf xD.
Twin arrow is op xD.
(14002221,5*(1,5 if cloth)= 16,8k~25,2k)

So, how the game says which kind of armor you are using? Because we have 4 pieces that can be leather, plate or cloth, maybe the one that you have more pieces? Im talking about the damage bonus for PvP only.

Edit: Nevermind, the incredible guide from Vyne says that is the shirt that count for the damage calculation