Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

So, how the game says which kind of armor you are using? Because we have 4 pieces that can be leather, plate or cloth, maybe the one that you have more pieces? Im talking about the damage bonus for PvP only.

Edit: Nevermind, the incredible guide from Vyne says that is the shirt that count for the damage calculation

hello saviors!

i have a question :stuck_out_tongue:
completing “blue” quest dont seem to reward any exp…
well the reward is an exp card. which could be used to gain exp.
currently iam “stuck” at level 36 grinding away to reach lvl 40.
my main quest is in tenet church but its quite hard for me to hunt there…

now how to handle the thing with quests dont reward exp but reward an exp card thing?

Quests in ToS gives exp cards instead of directly granting you exp.

Go to the other town and start doing quest again

1 Like

Buy a Orsha scroll from item shop in Kapleida and start to do the quests from the left map of Orsha

Until 130 you dont need to be too careful about when to use exp cards, but then you should hold your cards to maximize the gain from 130, 145, 175, 190 dungeons.

Also this game dont ask your to do almost any grind at all. The only time I had to grind was on Bee Farm , a level 160 map for reach 175. So, if you are grinding below 130, you are doing something wrong.

Just some note, Guild master can kick any guild member out of guild during guild war, a war will not end even guild tower got destroy might be a bug though.
A war will end in 7 day during this period of time a small guild will got kill several time until a war end or they got kick out of guild by their guild master simply most likely force them to disband.

step for solo Krivis

1. wear Kafrisun set and Arde dagger
  2. find Pardoner shop
  3. buy Blessing and Sacrament
  4. AA and pretend as you don’t have Zaibas
2 Likes

Krivis is just one class in your arsenal, the way you put it, makes it seems like a not worthy class

But it’s actually quite strong and worth it after you reach higher ranks

What stats do u add if we play krivis?

Can we use cannoneer’s skills while mounting as Schwarzer Reiter ?
If not, i heard they have new system to dismount the pet automatically while using skills which are not competible while mounted. Will it mount automatically again after finishing the skill?

I am sure that Musketeer’s skills cannot use while mounting, but not sure for cannoneer
Thanks guys,

Can you guys show me a video of the Conviction skill from Paladin please?

Int and Con
Krivis c1 is enuf for your build and
to play Bokor you need it to C2 as fast as possible

Nothing special imo

Thank you Noah but does it do a lot of damage?

( ’ ‘)
(’ ’ )
<(’ ')>
Nope.

Uhhhh but it’s pretty much doubling his damage.

Yep but not by itself, i meant. Debuff decreases elemental resist so element attacks benefit from it.

Edit: also add here that it may probably be really strong if combined with Chaplain buffs, but unfortunately Conviction is C3 skill so you need to be rank 8 or have Chaplain slave always beside you.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

@Loztchild https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/paladin-c3-feedback-guide-and-suggestions/123367
I made 2 videos testing its damage from Full DEX to Full STR.
The skill is pretty strong imo, I really like it.(The guide is out-dated, it’s based around iCBT2 experiences)

@Noah_ I actually thought about it but, AFAIK, Last Rites makes all of your autos Holy Property, which is kind of bad since Conviction doesn’t decrease Holy defense. When you have a lot of different element attacks(4), each hit would get an extra 400 damage from it. I actually feel like auto-attack based paladins is the way to go xD

@Gwenyth has our backs covered as always. I’ve seen his unfinished(?) pastebin, I guess it’s better to wait till he post it here himself when it’s ready.

@iago_l sure thing :smile_cat: I said that from my view of INT cleric, for auto-attack focused support or even STR DPS clerics that may be strong, yeah. Just enough to hold your ground against more powerful DPS focused classes, I guess?

Edit: also I have no idea about how resist decrease system works but Conviction increases damage from Sacrament and Blessing on video. Maybe its a some sort of hidden combo and it simply doubles all element damage?