Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

How it actually work is a mystery this skill is very complicate hard to use also require expensive item.

In theory this skill will move everything back to it position before user use this skill which I guess it can move everything back to it position within x second time frame before using this skill, it can not revive monster but can revive player within range and some unknown condition.

I hope steam CBT3 come up soon so I can test this skill more.

How to make a magic cleric guys?

And again, Iā€™m crashing more than 5 times in 5 dungeon runs. This game hates me :smiley:

1 Like

You mean like an offensive or support cleric?

Offeaice cleric haha

Close enough. Now that I think about it I havent made a single offensive cleric yet. Iā€™ve read monk is strong. Try building your own build:

Best classes for magic cleric are sadhu and druid I believe, bokor can be good too and krivis c1 or c2
Hope it helps !

1 Like

Thanks hahaha do u know any buils for it?

Bokorā€™s zombies are one of the most annoying things in dungeons and grinding maps :c

1 Like

Imo you should decide first what you want to go forā€¦ Or do you just want the highest dps?.. Iā€™m not good at that to find out which is that. XD Druid+Krivis maybe? Btw Plague Doctor is quite popular too but that one needs debuffs too for more dps.

( Not like I care that much but this one is the Cleric build discussion thread btw:
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/the-chapel-cleric-build-discussion/ )

Well, you should read feedback, watch videos and play with tos base skill simulator and then you decide what you like.
But in my personal opinion, I really like krivis c1, sadhu c3 and druid. for dps magic cleric, and of courseā€¦ cleric c2 is like a must for good cleric and endgame content, I think.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thanks dude hahaha gonna go for cleric-krivisc2-brokor

Oh yeah i really need to think about cleric c2ā€¦ 慠慠 but they are so many flying monsters

Well If you donā€™t mind getting Krivis at Rank 2ā€¦you can go for Cleric c2 after that too orā€¦ anytimeā€¦:smiley:

1 Like

I hated krivis, waiting for zaibas cooldown is the most annoying experience I had in this game so far. Quests takes ages and you feel almost useless until you can use zaibas again lol

1 Like

Why not just go C2 off the bat, pick up Bokor and so forth
Or C2 off the bat, pick up Priest 1 or Krivs 1 and then Sadhu.

I hate backtracking -_-.

1 Like

Do someone knows what those Memory Games does?

Iā€™m trying to do this build. http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/?reference=af6yxb2zbm
is it ok? And iā€™m add most of my stats to INT

@Delcas
Do you mean cleric c2?

i know what you feel lol Thats why i donā€™t know what to do haha