Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Necessary no not at all.
If Growling still worked on bosses in tandem with these changes? Then hell yeah but currently nope, its just brought up significantly. Maybe broken in Pvp, but im not playing that.

You have all its damage capabilities at C2, which gives you retrieve as a single target stun.

Since apparently Falconer can use two pets, I’ll be picking it up.

It indeed used to get bonus from rushdog’s skill damage, therefore giving exactly the same damage and formula to the rushdog itself, hence the name. But how about now? That is why if it is now different, I believe it ought not to be called the same term anymore.

Well, Coursing did not use to Root and it only gave an unranked debuff with the def/mdef penalty. Now, coursing gives 2 debuffs at the same time. That is why i’m really curious on how they work. If you are testing it, please kindly let me know :wink:

Growling (Root/Fear)>>> Rank 2 (So it can be prevented by PD)
Retrieve (Stun/Disable)>>> Rank 1 (So it can be prevented by PD or Oracle)
Rush Dog (Stun attribute)>>> Rank 1 (So it can be prevented by PD or Oracle)
Pointing (Fear attribute) >>>> Rank 1 (So it can be prevented by PD or Oracle)

Snatching the target needs to be airborne not sure with PD or Oracle buff if they can even be airborne with for example the skill Raise by Psychokino’s.

Furthermore, all hunter skills are Melee Damage so it can be evaded or blocked.

However, I don’t think Coursing debuff can be prevented or removed.

Can a linker c2 get together with a cryo c2 and help me test if subzero shield can be spread to the party with spiritual link?

I would also like people to test the following skills: Aspergillum, Revenged Sevenfold, Running Shot, Runecaster buffs, Dark Surge, Invocation, Kurdaitcha, Penalty Reduction, Bunshin no Jutsu, Mokuton no Jutso, Preparation

Old information (not up to date with kTOS, but should be mostly accurate) can be found here.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the feedback, really appreciate it. Another few question, how does the companion go in dungeons? I was reading else where that it tends to die alot. Also does the companion damage scale from your own with STR? And do you guys invest any points into SPR? (or what’s a good stat distribution)
Thanks in advance

about runecaster buffs
Isa = aoe buff (cant be share by spiritual link)
Thaurisaz = ground skill (only 1 person can get this buff)
and Algiz im not sure i think is aoe buff

Which one ?
Bind debuff or phy def decrease debuff ?
i think bind can be prevent by PD
idk 'bout phy def decrease

It was actually just one big hit whose formula was Skill base damage + ( pet atk - defense reductions) . Which would mostly just be base damage + 1.

Now those are 5 hits where 1 or some of them are based on the archer and others still use the same formula(or so I’ve been told).

1 Like

can someone confirm if bosses regain their hp if you go outside the map limits (going up or down)

I was thinking how a smart psycho-chrono can become the ultimate boss killer exploiter :\

I usually just place an icewall under the boss, causing it to raise up and making most of its attacks miss, so I can run under it and PP it/ the icewall.

yeah! that work nice, but it’s not infinite or weird enough xD

The thing is, no class should be the best at DPS in my opinion, balance is the way to go, not making archers best dps or wizard or swordsman or even cleric, balance, we want balance for all

1 Like

Bind can be prevented.

I meant the attribute

I don’t think that attribute debuff can be prevented.

i’m also sure phy def debuff from Coursing can’t be prevented but still need to test it out to be 100% sure.

Nownow, this while desired for some it’s not optimal from a player feedback perspective.
There’s this lil’ thing called ‘‘Perfect Imbalance’’ which is one of the maing things MMOs run on, the fact that you will NEVER be able to be the best more than a few things at a time creates the need for other people to play alongside you for them to fill the skillsets you are simply incapable of filling.

By example, Clerics will always be able to deal nice damage, but compared to a good Mage or Archer they should always be overshadowed by them damage wise so they feel that they need Archers and Wizards on their party to kill faster, and because Clerics can also heal on top of their decent damage Wizards and Archers desire to have Clerics on their parties too.
If everyone was able to the ‘‘the best DPS’’ or ‘‘The best tank’’ everyone would just play Clerics for obvious reasons.

2 Likes

Just when I entered a dungeon ;-; /ragequitfortoday xD

1 Like

Hey Lunar, you make a video with manticen or kanseril card? ç.ç