Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

I have Ludas and lv10 fireball inflicts 11 hits so my is that only the display is bugged.

Guys i just started. add me team name: Hoshi

it works
i get 300-400 ping normaly and it drops to 180 with wtfast
they made it a limited trial version as of dec 14 which is sad, since it was originally free. with a premium option.

@ganesh0992
thnx for the tip, my client didn’t d/c after doing that.

some people reported that WTFast wasn’t working…

i haven’t tested it myself, but could you explain me how you use it?

i mean, i just want to know if you “hook” the browser with WTF or if you “hook” the game client only, or both…

i’m getting 300~400 ping too D: but i think i’ll try it

I hope they add more channels with this update or at least do something about the level progression of the game, past level 95 maps there is only channel 1 and the spawn density and spawn rate seem nerfed compared to icbt2.

I can already tell that if nothing gets changed, a lot of players are going to get screwed and quit or complain once they hit the demon prison wall. Most of the players in korean open beta are new players, who are probably rushing through content popping cards as soon as they get them thinking it will sustain them for a long time.

But once they hit 140-145, leveling only from cards, they will be stuck in demon prison farming with no cards saved. The transition from no grinding at all to suddenly having to grind 3-4 hours a level will punish them. Some of the players might only grind till they reach the required level for the next map, then quest and pop those cards thinking they can escape demon prison early, but all that will do is punish them further.

Even if they add more channels, imagine trying to grind 40-80 million exp at demon prison when half the population is stuck there competing for limited resources. With the current exp rates, you probably would not even get 1 million exp an hour.

original posts by the guy who found out how to run it with kOBT

2 Likes

i’ll try it after the maintenance, thx :smiley:

I never used the double clicking bug and I got that psychohassle bug too. Mine wen’t away after a few hours though.

It depends on your location. All it does it reroute your networking so people in brazil which has terrible routing/network infastructure see a major increase (by default it tries to route them around the world and wtfast makes it go directly to korea).

If your in america you probably won’t notice much difference. Mostly only helps europeans and south americans.

Ping is literally just the time it takes over distance. No program can magically alter the actual distance between you and korea. It can only try and find better network routes.

Oh, I am in America so it probably would not help much then. Probably just need new PC haha.

im from aus lol

the ping towards the servers over there is still huge even when your time zone is 1-2 hours away
maybe its our horrible internet, or the server is just laggy because of all the people…

im certain it will help with people in NA

I don’t see lag pings from SEA region to krOBT. We are able to play without VPN.

i probably just have bad internet lol

Australia is notorious for having slow speeds.

Yeah im playing from Seattle/Vancouver area with about 140 ping. iCBT I had terrible 110 ping considering its suppose to be NA servers xD

1 Like

For those guys who trying use WTFast
I found some problems with it (also my friends has same problems) - not everytime wtfast is working, sometimes you need to restart client twice or more before wtfast will works… idk why. so its not so easy to play with it :smiley: Also you can run it without launcher, no difference
And last 2 days me and my friends was dced when switching to another map >.< Maybe this problem will be solved if you will change port to 80 in wtfast settings (how said @ganesh0992 ) , dunno

this is how wtfast improving my connection (autoselect best connection route in settings)

For those who don’t like to wait during maintenance …
You can still play during the maintenance.

/!\ Use at your own risk
Here’s how : http://paste.debian.net/plain/352604

Server is up during maint 0.o

I wouldn’t advise playing during the maintenance hours, just in-case of problems that could occur as a result

3 Likes

or if it’s like a couple private servers i’ve hosted where it shows how many players you have online. Hmm 3 people on during maintenance, banhammered for obv reasons xD

Just a curiosity: Are the default servers online during maintenance?

@Topic: Is there a way to use Japanese voice in the Korean client? :c