Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

So how do you supposedly use TP to get 3-5 runs in dungeons >.>

My friend can’t learn an attribute it show error ‘your character’s level is not high enough’
his char level is 64
attribute level is 30 (flame ground, fire ball) he can’t learn level 31 of these 2 attribute.
anyone here got a same problem ?

I abused the double clicking bug and learnt the letargy attribute lvl 1 and 2 simultaneously. When I came back for lvl 3, I had the same message. I was lvl 19, relogging didnt help. I levelled up to 20 and it allowed me to learn the attribute. BTW, the field ‘show only those you can learn’ was ticked. I do not know what was the reason.

My friend can learn it now after he got to level 65, (just my guess seem like they implement some restrict into attribute learning).

Nexon posted about it on kr forums. Link to their attribute bug announcement

The bug will be fixed next patch. If I understood it correctly, it sounds like nexon is aware that general players were learning two attributes at the same time, and decided to use a temporary fix by filling one attribute learning slot with a placeholder to prevent further exploit until the matter is resolved.

I can still learn attributes though, just not two at a time.

i love how they named it psychohassle (aka. mind fuc.k)
they probably wanted to mess with people who were abusing it lol.

I don’t have this psychohassle for some reason.

i hope you can understand that nobody has reached rank 7 on kOBT as of now so there is no one to test out guild/templar so your question will be left unanswered for many days to come.

Anyone know how to do this quest? There is no area marked on the map but apparently I have to use the quest scroll somehow. I tried image translator but I could not make sense of the translation.

Go to level 1 map (ex: West Siauliai Woods) and use scroll on level 1~10 player

2 Likes

I woke up this morning and it turns out my character seems to be fine now. Un-RIP. I’m now level 30 and grinding out a few quests in Orsha’s Prison. If anyone wants to play together feel free to add me.

The sky is the limit!! Turn gravity back on lol
Got bugged at a cable car and started floating around.

lol, the cable car is evil. sometimes it breaks momentarily and doesn’t move !

@chohsan what is your team name? i will add as a friend

you guys getting frequent crashes?
i crash every 30 mins, this is starting from today
i have my wtfast running, but i cant just turn it off, would make the game unplayable for me =/

might be all the players running around with pyschohassle on

Set WTFast port to 80 in the settings.

The merchant seller from Fedimian is not selling any recipe :frowning: so sad…

Does WTFast actually work on kOBT? I have been hearing mixed reactions about it. If it works, how noticable is the ping difference? Because I am playing with constant 300-500 ping and the animation delay is starting to make me consider using WTFast or something similar to it.

i think wtfast has a trial on it i think, try and see if you like it i guess.
never used it myself though

The servers will be going into a maintenance soon. (6 am GMT + 9)
The server will be unavailable for 4 hours & come back up at 10am!

The official notice can be found at : http://tos.nexon.com/community/tosnotice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=30

Ty. Was wondering what was that.