Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

I was wondering if there is already someone that reached Lv 280 or maybe a Rank 7 :mask:

Hey there, not sure if anyone answered your question regarding the quest or if you’re still stuck, but if I remember correctly you just need to damage both of the lamps on either side of the larger object for a second or two and then interact with the middle, larger object. Hope this helps.

Rank 7: yes. Lv 280: i don’t think so.

1 Like

anyone know why when i start the game it simply closes after a few seconds?
yes, i use the start blue button from the website and i reinstalled flash player a few times and the whole game 2 times, i followed the guide

:scream: please, plague doctor videos, plague doctor videos…

you should see this thread, there are videos and information on plague doctor since kTEST [Class] Official Plague Doctor Thread

1 Like

yup you are correct! you just have to check it everyday.

ran into a bug where an enemy lifted me and didn’t put me down ; 3; it was pretty fun until i realized im an archer and cant attack anything

also i recorded it

1 Like

I already new Sappers were Super, but not like that. lol

1 Like

Reported for hacking.

2 Likes

If this is intentional, Quarrels are quintessential in terms of viable auto-attackers and I want one. :grin:

EDIT: Video didn’t seem to post correctly the first time.

1 Like

uninstalled “Bandisoft MPEG-1 decoder” and game starts-up now

1 Like

That should be funny in PvP :smile:

useless for us too high ping

Chaplain’s bestfriend :joy:

1 Like

Chaplain would be a Quarrel’s best friend. Just imagine all the damage PROcs! Now I sort of want to try going Quarrel C3 Archer C2 with a Chaplain!

1 Like

imagine chrono attack speed buff on quarrel plus crit

thing is with our ping we can’t do this, sadly =(

A maintenance has been scheduled today during the following hours:

During this time the server will be unavailable.
The official announcement can be found [ here ]

IMC apologize for the recent server instability that has been occuring the past few days and will give their best efforts to make a more enjoyable playing setting for you all.

Yes, I know that thread but it is “dead”… :cold_sweat:
I’m waiting for new informations about Plague Doctor in this thread… :mask: