Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Thank for answers! that what bothers me… >.<

Thanks for this table. I didn’t know the details.

@topic/alchemists:
My friend have a problem of the character stopping to craft potions after some time. Someone said to me that it’s because of internet connection lagging and it makes the crafting process to stop. Is this true? Is there a way for her to afk-craft potions? xD

How could I tell which grade an item has again?
Or to be precise what is Purple and what is Red because both are pretty hard to find overall.

Item grade is related with rarity: grade 1 = white, grade 2 = blue, grade 3 = purple and grade 4 = orange.

2 Likes

Anyone who Awakened a Servant Rod prior to the change just caught a lucky break with that +102 INT. Don’t think I’m gonna break my neck farming Purple/Orange weapons just to break my bank trying to get them a maximum of +16 INT.

2 Likes

So if I awaken a chain boots now there’s a chance I get something stupid like +5 defense instead of that huge int bonus? lol

Thats correct. Alchemists are ‘true’ crafters now.

Might as well wake up the item with a bucket of water or a slap in the face and save the 5 skill points.

1 Like

14 Likes

really KTos need some stuff to stop the bots

Yay! Monday again, let’s see what will happen this week…or just another week of boredom… :sweat:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Anyone has any idea what this login error is?

It says that there is something wrong so u need to try it again later

1 Like

Is there somewhere a list with status ailments ranks?

I can’t find anything about it anywhere ;(

I know there are at least 3 ranks of status ailments, but that’s pretty much all i know :frowning:

1 Like

I only found this, no idea what is a rank 3 status ailment.

3 Likes

Maybe some of the ones missing, like telekinesis, stop, monk’s SP debuff

But that list is a good start

Are Emperor Shield and Royal Shield dropable or have a recipe? The database has these items with no recipe or drop location and Im asking if they removed them from the game.

9 Likes

What is this from and is there somewhere I can read it?

2 Likes