Tree of Savior Forum

KTOS CBT3 English Translationpack by TOSBase.com

Many people asked for our translation pack and we decided to share it with you guys. Please note that the translation pack changes some config file and we can’t guarantee for anything! The translations are not 100% perfect but better than only korean :slight_smile:

That’s how it looks ingame.

Guide:

1. Download the Zip
  2. Go to your TreeofSavior folder (e.g. C:\NEXON\TreeofSavior\release)
  3. Put all files from the zip in there and overwrite the config.xml (on your own risk)
  4. Open user.xml and search for Language=
  5. Change it to “en”
  6. Save everything and start TOS again

Download: http://dl.tosbase.com/TOSBaseTranslationPackV2.rar

If you like this translation pack maybe leave a little donation. :slight_smile:

Kind regards
Your TOSBase Team

UPDATE: New Client Pack released, based on the files of the iCBT Client. Enjoy :smile:

25 Likes

Super! Funktioniert! Vielen Dank :slight_smile:

English:
Awesome! It’s working! Thanks alot :slight_smile:

You da real MVP. Thanks.

Hey Gardosen,

just noticed, the Path for over writing the files should be: C:\NEXON\TreeofSavior\release\ or am I wrong?
wanted to mention it, preventive. :smile:

but, you did a really great job, thanks man! will donate today when I’m at home :>

1 Like

It’s from Flash and me.

I translated the UI partly after Flash made it possible to use the Transpack on the Korean client.
Also sent Kudos to him too :smile:

But we are happy you all like it.
As soon as i am home today from work, i will check on improving it and will update this pack here at the end of the day.

Kind regards
Gardosen

Ok, then, Hail to the KingS baby! :smiley:

You guys deserve a medal. fawn fawn

thank you :smile:

but we are already happy enough when people enjoy our work and can have more fun :smile:

thank you for your time investment, just for CB KR Client. It really helps a lot for people who are new to this game. I would like to contribute too with translating soon.

so im finally home and start working on a improved version of it :smile:
i will check whats missing or got corrupted and go for translate some stuff.

Kind regards
Gardosen

thanks for the translation pack.

Do we need this for the international version also?

No, this is for the Korean version only. Some people who have nexon KR accounts signed up for that one before iCBT was announced.
@Gardosen it might be worth explicitly mentioning that this is for the KR client in the OP.

itsn’t the Phrase CBT3 obvious? ^^

i mean, the iCBT is #1. :smile:

Seeing as we just had someone ask about needing it for the international version it wouldn’t hurt. Maybe if more people start asking you can throw in a footnote or something :sweat_smile:

Thanks for the pack =D

nice pack and thx for the news =)

I Cant seem to find this step O_o. I dont see a user.xml ! :frowning:

Anyone have a more in depth install guide for dummies like me XD

The correct path to put all the data is C:\NEXON\TreeofSavior\release

I posted the incomplete path on TOSBase and Gardosen copied for his post here, sorry!

Yea I figured out the path for steps 1 , 2 and 3 were wrong and copied and replaced that file but changing the language to “en” in the user.xml file I cant figure out that step O: Or do I not need to do that and just copying and replacing should be enough? I don’t seem to have a “User.xml” File o: Guess ill just keep trying to figure it out XD

Go into the game and press setting , you can change it to en without modifying the user.xml file, in setting where you set the graphic resolution, at the bottom you can see kr. Press and change to en!

1 Like