Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS Bossing Changes - IMC fails again

Perfect!! Love this change <3

2 Likes

if every boss would have a seperate timer this would be something entirly different ā€¦
I still believe the better choice would be to incease the amount of loot first :stuck_out_tongue:

Who is using barrier scroll? Donā€™t assumpt every one do the same from videos.

This seems to be a greedy call from them. For some reason, i did notice that you can open the cube many times in return of gold but it became useless because of how fast you can clear dungeon with boss rush.

In this perspective, getting a good loot from cube is already hard enough thus forcing you to open it again using gold and thinking the other way around it will force you to buy cash item to sell for gold.

Economy will be broken that way because it will lessen the stocks of each item.

IMC Sucks so hard that theyā€™re becoming like ncsoft.

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH

Glad we can sleep and do bosses.
No game is worth your health, you should check your priorities.

2 Likes

and some still canā€™t sleep because they getting nightmares stucked in a game where they canā€™t progress ā€¦

get a life kiddo, u should sleep 8 hours a day, not just random waking up to kill fuc.king ToS World Bosses omfg. Thanks IMC for saving childrenā€™s lives so they can grow healthy LMFAO

IMC FOR THE KIDS!

1 Like

they will find another drug to keep them awake ā€¦
The games are most of the time not the reason for this behavior :stuck_out_tongue:

Is this a joke?

OP please, for the love of god, tell me why youā€™re no-lifing a game that literally, only 3k players in NA care about.

Is this your time to shine? Finally, after all these years, youā€™ve found a game you can excel at?

Iā€™m at a complete loss. I will never understand no-lifers, but at least I can rationalize no-lifing a popular game.

6 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I am glad that made this change. It is YOU and the rest of the monopoly who are greedy af. There is a reason why it is called a world boss to allow everybody to participate. This was a required change as the strong only get stronger and the weak gets weaker.

Is the debuff per boss or every boss cube? Regardless itā€™s still a dumb move instead of just changing it from being top 6 people who deal the most damage and their party to something else.

I donā€™t get it.

8 hours.

24 hours in a day.

Leave character online.

You can do the boss twice a day still (Not 3 times because thereā€™ll be some lost time since youā€™re not doing the boss on every timer).

How does this ā€˜completelyā€™ shut down people who farm?

To me (neutral) who donā€™t boss and who donā€™t intend to any time soon, this seems pretty fair.

Keeping timers and waking up isnā€™t really hard to do.

Fighting competition is hard to do.

OP doesnā€™t want real competition. OP wants competition in which he vastly has snow-balling advantage that he can squash any sort of competition.

IMC really should have just randomized the spawn rate to shut off monopoly completely.

4 Likes

OP too greedy with no life, checks midnight then complains to have headache, I mean seriously get a life man! Bossses are meant for everyone to enjoy not to get camp by high lvl players and leave the experience out of the new players

Wait, you wonā€™t be able to get any WB cubes within these 8 hours or only a cube from specific WB that you kill? Like, if Iā€™ve got cube from Dullahan, can I still get cube from Marionette or this debuff is global?

SORRY BUDDY 80% of the players dont think as greedy as you. Get Rekt.

I agree with this move, but pls do make it a team debuff and not for one character only. IMC PLS implement this soon or Iā€™ll gonna spam your email to make it so:)

You poop sockers are fuking weird.
I question why Iā€™m playing this game when I think about all the bottle pissing going on in here.
Do I want to associate with that, the time I spend I could learn a new language or something, get a 2nd job or something. Instead I spend it killing 5 mobs every 5 minutes and sharing digital air with some dude who sleeps 3.5 hours a day to whack a digital pinata and thinks other people should do the same to get a little pissy cube.

man you need helpā€¦ this game should not be your life