Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS Bossing Changes - IMC fails again

On behalf of all the players who were trying hard to equip themselves and keep track of boss timers, who were sleeping for not more than 3.5 hrs at once not to lose them, who were basically working hard to achieve greatness for their characters…

… I would like to thank the crybabies, who were never even trying, but nevertheless for some reason felt entitled and deserving to DEMAND on forums - you got what you wanted, now there will be a 8 hr debuff once you get a boss cube, not allowing you to get another one.

What IMC did here is called communism. And believe me, as a Russian, I know what that is. It’s when people who do their work properly and achieve something are being oppressed and have to, for some reason, share their riches with lazy, useless parasites with loud mouths.

What IMC did here is called incompetence. Of all the possible ways to solve the problem, they’ve chosen the most crude one and also the one that is the most discouraging for bosshunters - which are, let me remind you, also a part of the populace. The part that wants competition, challenge and is able to compete. Also the part that, truth be told, have nothing else to do, because there is no rewarding endgame content in your game apart from bosses atm. And soon there will be no bosses. People are already talking about quiting. Thanks for getting rid of my friends, IMC! Appreciated!

Good job, IMC. An MMO that punishes competition! Such a fine piece of work! Who’s the great mind behind this? Let me give him a medal, oh, the genius of our lifetime!

Pls IMC, can you tell me in advance if you are going to apply same rules for PvP? Like “if you win a round, you lose another round for the opponent not to feel weak”? Pls IMC, I want to know in advance, cuz I’m here hoping for PvP and competition…

… and so far you only punish both. Oh, well. I’m so tired of all this.

14 Likes

aaah greedy af, best announcement ever ‘‘World boss change in Ktos, can only loot 1 cube every 8 hours.’’ <3

14 Likes

I like it and I’m not even bossing :slight_smile: pretty fair imho, world bosses are after all “World” bosses and not just for a small number of players to monopolize.

24 Likes

Are you retarded?

It’s to stop monopoly and they’re mading it with the better way. Maybe you are one of those who’s monopolizing the entire wb.

Do you know at least how many players try to hunt this ■■■■? How many players try to kill it for gear themselves? They just can’t because a group of retarded like you defends a monopoly system!

25 Likes

well i was always for a change but i think this one is stupid too…
same as dungeon limits… it just makes no sense to restrict activeness in this game .

1 Like

Im pretty sure this is the case here…

2 Likes

Or just create more characters and level them to hunt boss, which actually helps the game?

That’s not communism, trust me, I’m from Vietnam, an even more hard-core communism country comparing to Russia.

They encourage people to play more characters, not rush to max level and quit with 1 char

1 Like

Why would you enslave yourself to have shitty sleep schedule in order to get boss cubes. I think these changes are wonderful, now there wont be some stupid super group who camps all the boss spawns and gets cubes for everyone in their group (Looking at you Jace, thank fucking god you moved to Fedimian) and leaves everyone else with nothing.

If you wanted a monopoly go back to RO Pservers with no player base. Getting more cubes (increasing the number of cubes would be a great change) to more people and not the NEET campers actually helps the whole economy of the server, you move wealth around and not keep it in some kids inventory waiting to play the market with their cube monopoly.

15 Likes

well ur flame towards the dedicated is pretty wrong here…

well if some hardcore player are really that into this game to level up tons of chars u will stil lget no cubes :stuck_out_tongue:
I would say its not worth playing at all but who cares xD

Casuals always ruins everything.

7 Likes

You are just not trying hard enough. We do, that’s why we kill the bosses and keep timers. Have you ever tried just waiting for 4+ hrs on the location of interest to see the spawn message? I did, lots of times. Have you ever tried waking up several times in the middle of the night to check? I have headaches because of this.

Are you at least aware that bosses are heavily bugged? That they may simply skip their spawn time, or even stop spawning at all untill the next maintenance? Do you have the slightest idea how much time and effort does bosshunting take?

Finally, what is the monopoly you are talking about? There’s one particular boss that I’m keeping track of. And you know what? Since I started on Fedimian, I haven’t been contested on it, NOT EVEN ONCE. Don’t you know the location it spawns at? Or maybe I am somehow preventing you from entering location and checking?

You are the ideal example. You don’t deserve the boss cubes, yet you feel entitled to have them. And you have the nerve to call me retarded and cry about monopoly.

Let me laugh hard in your face. You disgust me.

4 Likes

why you care about their sleep at all, seriously? its their choice of sleeping or not
all you need is cube with less dedicate effort.
they just do something we cant is not the thing to blame them.

1 Like
19 Likes

only problem with the changes is the debuff being reduced while online and not while offline

so you have to be online for 8 hrs to get another cube. if they change that then it would be fair and make the price of the items drop by the boss a bit cheaper than having someone monopolize it and setting the price based on what they want because they pretty much solo the whole boss

The 8 hrs will keep the hardcore players online till the next cube XD this will be the new challenge. Now, they can sleep 8 hrs while online haha

8 Likes

Ok tell me, did the system change so as that the excess cubes that the hardworkers get will automatically go to the slackers?

Did it turn into a system where “share their riches with lazy, useless parasites with loud mouths.” actually happened?

NO! People will still have to work for it by doing their best in killing the world boss and dishing out DPS.

What you’re indirectly complaining is that those who have the power to monopolize something because they have the power should be allowed to.

Next time, before inducing unnecessary drama, please do mind your words and think properly. Your words can always be used against you.

9 Likes

they should introduce fixed Ah prices next :smiley:
so that i don’t matter anyway u are buying like from a vendor anyway ^^
lets destroy economy completly if there ever was one xD

3 Likes

Yeah, well, only positive thing about it I can think of xD

I think the jokes on you, tho.

Well duh. With 4 hour spawn times it’s unlikely that someone will see a boss if they don’t know when it was last killed.

Sounds like you can get your head some rest now, then.

1 Like